Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2005, 10:13 AM   #61
Q'alooaith
Emerald Dragon

Only shoes I've got that are near the right size are my running trainers, and they are too wide and deep, I had to add two innersoles and they are still too deep.

I have the same sort of problems with clothes, I'm not realy tall, just a bit taller than average, but I'm thinner than average, much thinner so all my clothes are either baggy, or too short.

I didn't go today, gonna leave it till monday or tuesday. Less kids wandering around, less likely to get people staring at me.
Old 06-25-2005, 02:41 PM   #62
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Good afternoon, all. A successful morning in the office, so now the weekend will be good, LOL. Sir G, I would tell you how to join but I see that you already have. Good show!
Old 06-25-2005, 05:27 PM   #63
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Evenin' all. Today has been a nice, lazy day

My dad gave me his new/old phone. Its a Nokia 6260 Snazzy, a bit big for my liking, but better than what I had. I put The Coral - In The Morning as my ringtone. A song as my ringtone, wow, and I've been stuck with all these cheesey efforts of club music which are preset on phones.

Played WoW most of today as all my mates played golf and I don't play. If they think I'm forking a couple of hundred pounds for clubs, equipment and a season ticket (for the golf course, pay one set fee for a year) they have another thing coming. Sheesh!

The girlfriend situation improved last night, all cuddly and stuff like that which isn't too bad at all . Shame I had to be in at 10pm though, and I was late too LOL. Ah well, thats teenagers for you!

I've had the strange temptation (I can't think of a better word, urge is too creepy LOL) to write something lately. I always start of stories and think "I will finish", blab on about pointless rubbish and then give up. Ideas keep popping into my head, weird.

I had the strangest dreams last night. I wasn't asleep, but you know when you are just about to fall asleep, and you start dreaming, then you wake up and think "Weird dream" about 10 minutes later? Well that happened to me, and for some reason my girlfriend fell off the top of the Eiffel Tower, and I had to climb down to get her. So I'm shuffling along the girder things and I get to her, then she grabs hold and I climb down, then I woke up as I touched the floor. Man I have some strange dreams, and I didn't even drink last night.
Wonder what I'll climb down to rescue someone in my dream tonight [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] any guesses?
Old 06-25-2005, 05:38 PM   #64
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL @ Wellard's post!

Spent most of today on errands and went to McDonald's for lunch with my hubby and a friend. It's been 96 F today and heat index got over 100/110 so it's NOT a comfy day for yardwork! We went and did some banking and shopping and the car was pretty warm each time we got back into it!
Old 06-25-2005, 06:54 PM   #65
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well have the new PC up! Been a lot of work so far LOL getting everything on it, and OFF it LOL. Firewalls, Adaware, games, etc. Just reloaded MSN, the newest version, using my usual nick, but it seems empty and I do not see anyone on my contact lists. So may have to re-add people. Anyways those on my list or who want to be on it, I'm gonna have to add you or you are going to have to-re add me LOL. Not sure how you could re-add me though since I'm still at devetaki@hotmail com. Maybe if you deleted me then re-added?

Oh Cloudy, did we put in some DS LOA patch? Can't remember. If we did I'll be needing the link to that again. Still don't know re my save games cause I haven't gotten to that part yet!

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 08:40 PM   #66
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
(Walks in, and grabs a plate of cookies. Moves to a corner and begins eating, listening to the other patrons.) Thanks, Cloudy! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ivellis, how did you "save" her? If she fell, wouldn't she have hit the ground long before you got there? Or did you climb down REALLY fast? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 05:22 AM   #67
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

I'm not sure, I started climbing down and she was grabbing onto something, can't remember what though. No weird dreams last night, I was too tired to dream.

It's a beautiful day today, England must be on a roll with this weather. 'Bout time the rest of the country got flooded like Glastonbury.
Old 06-26-2005, 12:01 PM   #68
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Good afternoon, all. A successful morning in the office, so now the weekend will be good, LOL. Sir G, I would tell you how to join but I see that you already have. Good show!
Heh, yeah, I sorta figured it out on my own, I think. I'll ask you or rev or somebody if I have any questions about it though. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 06:06 PM   #69
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Glad to see you there. If you want anything uploaded onto the site, just post a link in the comments.
Old 06-26-2005, 08:21 PM   #70
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LZ, I'll see if Nacht can send those patches to you! Maybe when we're on tomorrow?

Oh and I DID get an email with a big zip file on it from you, LZ!

[ 06-26-2005, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]