Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2001, 06:22 PM   #11
RudeDawg
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by slackerboy:
when did you guys play again?

We just finished a bit ago. Played a couple of hours.

And yeah, the City Gates lich BOWED before Perin. Walked in and SLAPPED him !!!
Of course, Storm got mad at Perin for going down there, alone,and endangering the party. So she sicced the rest of the party on Perin (after Saz left, cuz he would have helped me ). I had to kill her and her boy-toy Ano a couple of times. 'Course, the she sicced the WHOLE party on me. got BEAT DOWN.

------------------

The RudeDawg, Known in these Forgotten Realms as Perin LightEyes
Old 06-24-2001, 11:02 PM   #12
Shadowstrider
Manshoon

YEAH! Inter-party turmoil is the bestest!
Old 06-29-2001, 01:28 AM   #13
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Part X in the hilarious installment... (SPOILY "just a bit")

After defeating the "Fallen Paladins", our intrepid party is getting ready to go to Umar Hills and take on the Shadow Dragon there. Well, Perin starts honking for some arrows, so we hotfoots it over to the Fletcher in Waukeen's Mall (er Promenade) and go to purchase some arrows of Dispelling and arrows of striking.

Only thing is, we're low on buckage.

Okay, so Jan (who I'm running) decides to try the "five-finger discount" if you get my drift. So Perin passes to him what he claims to be a "Master Thievery" potion. Jan gulps it down and starts to steal. One bundle of arrows, two bundles of arrows, three bundles...oops, caught!

Okay, reload time.

Once again, Jan gulps down the potion, with Cloudy admonishing to "save" after each successful burgle. Okay, 1 bundle of arrows "save" 2 bundles of arrows "save"

and then I finally notice...it wasn't a Master Thievery potion at all, it was a potion of invisibility!

We had to pause we were all laughing so hard. All in all, Jan was able to make off with about $70,000 in stolen arrows, and all without the benefit of "liquid assistance." Gotta love a thief!

Heheh...and now on to Umar Hills.

Old 12-07-2001, 10:08 AM   #14
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

found this while looking for something else- so BUMP!

MP games are the best!

My game right now is with Sazerac (using a beserk fighter again) and Ladyzekke with one righteously tough cavalier!

I think one of our funniest moments came with a glitch in the Jan quest. Once we completed it and went back to talk and pick up Jan we did the scene with his ex and her husband and after hubby leaves we cannot get out of the darned house! Every time we move the ex girlfriend says something! It locks in a circle, she keeps asking same set of questions... LOLOLOL... we'd run a few feet toward the door and a high pitched gnome voice asks "So how are ya today?(or something in that vein)" and all action stops til I hit the 'continue button'. We run a few more feet and again the convo stops us! LOL Was like some weird Hitchcock movie... I was starting to sweat and yell at my monitor after the 10th time we tried to get out! LOLOL

Thought we'd start humming the Twilight Zone theme eventually but we DID make a getaway and trust me, ladies and gents, I will NEVER go back there no matter how many turnips they give me! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]

Cloudy, aka Storm