Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2001, 07:42 PM   #71
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Dripping soup, Neb fixes Mirac with a cold stare and says, "I'm going upstairs to get some dry clothes, and when I get back down I expect you two to be working." As Neb leaves he hears the sound of a bowl shattering and 250 clutching his foot in agony.
Old 10-19-2001, 07:42 PM   #72
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Neb wraps some cloth around his crispy hand and says, "We've got sugar in that closet over there, we've got marzipan and chocolate too."

Mmmm, chocolate... *Aelia's veil flutters around her* Hey, no drool in the dessert, boys.
Old 10-19-2001, 07:43 PM   #73
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
DragonMage saunters enticingly about the kitchen area, distracting 250 who drops the bowl he's holding.
You won't get me.......*Mirac slicing sugar cane* *and his finger* OK you've got me *Mirac walks to DM and AJ* I'm yours to command , I will obey

------------------

Lady Menqel, Protector of IW's, smiter of evil

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/mirac
- Priest of Helm
- Fellow Table Dancer of the Jerome's Table dancer group
- Spell formulater of the IW peace-keeping force
- Magical advisor of MiLady Lioness
- Thanks to Sazerac for the great sig picture
Old 10-19-2001, 07:44 PM   #74
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

MMMmmmm. Marzipan AND chocolate! Now you're talking! Would there happen to be any strawberries or cherries about?
Old 10-19-2001, 07:45 PM   #75
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirac Honorguard:
You won't get me.......*Mirac slicing sugar cane* *and his finger* OK you've got me *Mirac walks to DM and AJ* I'm yours to command , I will obey
Neb returns after putting on some dry clothes and walks over to Mirac, he drags Mirac over to the stove by his ear and says, "No goofing around, we won't see any dropped veils till we're done with this, you can goof around all you want after we're done cooking this gooey stuff."

Old 10-19-2001, 07:46 PM   #76
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Awwww. Want me to kiss it and make it better?

DM heals Mirac's finger and kisses it. Now - back to the kitchen with you! *swats Mirac on bottom to scoot him along*
Old 10-19-2001, 07:46 PM   #77
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
MMMmmmm. Marzipan AND chocolate! Now you're talking! Would there happen to be any strawberries or cherries about?
Neb walks over to DM and says, "Make sure Mirac works while I go collect some berries for the confectionery." he then runs off down a corridor to reach the all-night store around the corner from the ORT building.
Old 10-19-2001, 07:46 PM   #78
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Neb returns after putting on some dry clothes and walks over to Mirac, he drags Mirac over to the stove by his ear and says, "No goofing around, we won't see any dropped veils till we're done with this, you can goof around all you want after we're done cooking this gooey stuff."

*Mirac snaps out of the trance* Yes, Neb, look out Neb, the floor is still wet..... I think I have a spare of clothes with me

------------------

Lady Menqel, Protector of IW's, smiter of evil

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/mirac
- Priest of Helm
- Fellow Table Dancer of the Jerome's Table dancer group
- Spell formulater of the IW peace-keeping force
- Magical advisor of MiLady Lioness
- Thanks to Sazerac for the great sig picture
Old 10-19-2001, 07:47 PM   #79
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:

And hurry! Aelia's getting impatient *Aelia hitches her veil firmly around her, and pouts*
Old 10-19-2001, 07:48 PM   #80
Neb

Quote:

*Mirac snaps out of the trance* Yes, Neb, look out Neb, the floor is still wet..... I think I have a spare of clothes with me

As Neb runs off to get the berries, he slips on the wet floor and goes flying out of the window, luckily he commands levitation spells since he is a sorcerer, Neb floats gently down to the street and then runs off to the
all-night berry store.