Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2003, 09:32 AM   #21
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

Just a quick comment, because I always find it amusing that people bitch about Drizzt and Elminster being Uber-characters, but that is *exactly* what everyone seems to want to play...
I personally like to be around level 8-12. Strong enough to not need healing after every battle, but weak enough to get my but kicked if I'm not careful.
Old 07-26-2003, 08:59 AM   #22
Stratos
Vampire

I don't mind level 20 über-characters as long as you have to work hard to get there. But I agree that around level 8-12 is where the game is at it's best.
Old 07-26-2003, 02:29 PM   #23
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

I thought up a couple new ones:

New animals and creatures. Snakes, Moose(s), Sirenes, Gibberlings, Carrion Crawlers. Also, I'd like to see them make a new Lich model! It sucks! All a NWN lich looks like is a skeleton wearing a crown. And some armor. BG2's Lich looked a lot cooler than that! And that reminds me: demiliches! Yeah!
Old 07-26-2003, 05:58 PM   #24
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Dracoliches . Hey, I can dream. Snakes would be great (!) especially for swamp, marsh, desert and cave areas. They actually need to put snakes in for defo. Carrion Crawlers would be cool too. Few more of mine would be Remorhaz, Griffin, Hippogriff, Horse, Pegasus and also the Unicorn.

I know the last one would be heavily abused by some builders but I would personally like to use it to add some magic and mystery to a forest setting, you know you catch a glimpse of a fleeing Unicorn or something.