Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2002, 07:17 PM   #1
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Why I hate my Middle School.(Junior High)
By:SomeGuy a.k.a. Andrew

1. Almost every kid in my classes are morons. (Not including me and about 4-5 other students.)

2. We have a stupid dress code.

3. Everyone complains to much.

4. The lunch food sucks.

5. Our reading teacher is a witch in disguise.She makes us do stupid things like repeatidly read the same story over and over and over.And she makes us
read when we are finished with our work.(Why can't we draw?)

6. There is one really annoying kid who whines,thinks he's smart,think's he knows everything about everyone,spreads rumors,talks every waking moment,does'nt like to admit he's wrong,and whines when he does'nt get his work done because he was o busy talking.

7. Everyone is cruel.

8. Everyone are pervs.

9. The girls have no taste,no personality that I like,no respect for anyone,but each other,and are a little on the mean side.

Well,that's today's normal whining from me. [img]smile.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 10-23-2002, 07:40 PM   #2
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Well, I'd say you have a few more years of that through high school. Some of my older friends, who are in college now, tell me that you'll have a blast when you go to college.
Old 10-23-2002, 07:51 PM   #3
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:

Is this meant to be ironic?

Well. I don't know how true any of these are (though I have my doubts about 'everyone is cruel, everyone is pervs' ) but it doesn't sound like it'll ever get better for you if you think "Almost every kid in my classes are morons. (Not including me and about 4-5 other students.)". What's a stupid dress code? I wore a uniform which was too hot in summer and too cold in winter everyday at school. We carried on
Old 10-23-2002, 07:56 PM   #4
Nanobyte

The only thing I find disturbing about the people at school is that most of them are so two-faced. They can have an idle conversation with someone, and later talking bad about them.

We should beat them all with a stick. [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img]
Old 10-23-2002, 08:13 PM   #5
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

You didnt mention americas school systyem in general sucks.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 10-23-2002, 08:28 PM   #6
Nanobyte

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
You're gonna a get a beating for that one. I don't think any school sucks, it's just the negativity associated with the specific school that makes it a horrible experience. And most of the time, it's the students who make it that way. I started at a new school this year with one rule, which was the dress code. We are 1/4 into the year, and the students have made it out to be more restrictive. Now we have classroom lock-downs, enforced tardies(being late), and students are forced to remain within the immediate facility during lunch.
Old 10-23-2002, 08:28 PM   #7
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Why I hate my Middle School.(Junior High)
By:SomeGuy a.k.a. Andrew

1. Almost every kid in my classes are morons. (Not including me and about 4-5 other students.)

2. We have a stupid dress code.

4. The lunch food sucks.

5. Our reading teacher is a witch in disguise.She makes us do stupid things like repeatidly read the same story over and over and over.And she makes us
read when we are finished with our work.(Why can't we draw?)

6. There is one really annoying kid who whines,thinks he's smart,think's he knows everything about everyone,spreads rumors,talks every waking moment,does'nt like to admit he's wrong,and whines when he does'nt get his work done because he was o busy talking.

7. Everyone is cruel.

8. Everyone are pervs.

9. The girls have no taste,no personality that I like,no respect for anyone,but each other,and are a little on the mean side.

Well,that's today's normal whining from me. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I can help you with this!!!

1. Think of it this way- your not alone!

2. Just don't wash your clothes for a month, and they might rethink the dress code

3. Complain with them...trust me it works! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

4. BYO

5. Readings good for you. Don't complain

6. No comment.

7. Get a big brother [img]tongue.gif[/img]

8. Can't help ya there!

9. Transfer to a different school!

Any help?

[ 10-23-2002, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Sir Goulum ]
Old 10-23-2002, 08:36 PM   #8
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanobyte:
quote:
You're gonna a get a beating for that one. I don't think any school sucks, it's just the negativity associated with the specific school that makes it a horrible experience. And most of the time, it's the students who make it that way. I started at a new school this year with one rule, which was the dress code. We are 1/4 into the year, and the students have made it out to be more restrictive. Now we have classroom lock-downs, enforced tardies(being late), and students are forced to remain within the immediate facility during lunch.[/QUOTE]Come on man, you cant agure that the American education systyem in public schools are pretty far behind most others. Its a fact. We could be doing alot better.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 10-23-2002, 08:41 PM   #9
Nanobyte

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Nanobyte:
quote:
You're gonna a get a beating for that one. I don't think any school sucks, it's just the negativity associated with the specific school that makes it a horrible experience. And most of the time, it's the students who make it that way. I started at a new school this year with one rule, which was the dress code. We are 1/4 into the year, and the students have made it out to be more restrictive. Now we have classroom lock-downs, enforced tardies(being late), and students are forced to remain within the immediate facility during lunch.[/QUOTE]Come on man, you cant agure that the American education systyem in public schools are pretty far behind most others. Its a fact. We could be doing alot better.[/QUOTE]Here in NC, we seem to be doing just fine. You can't compare the American schoolboard to another when most others are based on a different calendar. We do fine, and our education level is down because of the lack of funding. Don't go blaming the schools.
Old 10-23-2002, 08:43 PM   #10
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Well I still disagree, but I doubt Someguy wants all this in his thread.