Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2005, 08:04 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Which server did you create your charactors on? List them! [img]smile.gif[/img] I am choosing the RP server (Roleplaying). I probably won't play on a PvP server for a long time until I make a tank.

List your char, your ingame name (for buddylists) server yer on, and your stats or level and what class you are playing.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 09:10 AM   #2
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Server: Suramar (Prolly switching to RP now )
Char. Name: Atreus
Class: Paladin
Guild: Saphire Legion.
Sir Degrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 02:54 PM   #3
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

I just posted this in another thread, but here it is again.

I play on Icecrown.

My main character is a level 23 female rogue called Delindra.

I also have level 18 female mage called Sorceress.

All my other slots are filled with low level characters. Two of them are a male dwarf hunter caller Arlor and a male human paladin called Luvian.

My guildmates started some characters on Feathermoon, a Roleplaying server, so that we can take a break from our regular server. I might join them if some Ironworks members go there too.
Old 01-03-2005, 04:10 PM   #4
SecretMaster
Apophis

Realm (Dalaran)
Character- Molgar, Level 20 Tauren Shaman.

Eventually, I'll have a character up on Bleeding Hollow to join a clan from another forum that I belong to, but just haven't gotten around to it...
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 08:38 AM   #5
Gabrielles blades
Baaz Draconian

havent played an mmo in forever, but all that ive heard about this one is making me give it a try.
so far, it seems as though its just about perfect!
its definatly not another everquest anyhow.

Im playing on elune
have a 17th undead rogue - sanie
Gabrielles blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 09:01 AM   #6
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Thunderhorn

26 Human Paladin
12 Nightelf Druid
4 Nightelf Rogue

Had a lvl 14 or 15 Mage on Dragonblight but meh, all my SG mates are on TH. Only reason I don't choose RP is becuz I have found they (some RPers) can to be very uptight and obsessive people when amassed in groups. I guess I'm saying it is (obviously) where the die-hard and hardcore roleplayers go. If you dare speak 'OOC' it's frowned upon.. or you're told to "go to another server" by the worst of them. It is almost like you're in a cult and you won't do the masters bidding. Not all of them of course, but it is definately there.

I actually recently reported one of them on an RP server for griefing lol. He was pissed cuz when he told me to "go to another server now!" cuz I apparently did something anti-rp I sent him a tell and said to...well I said something [img]smile.gif[/img] . Either ways he got so mad he followed me around all night trying to steal kills etc.

In regular servers I find that RPing is not frowned upon, nor obviously is being out of character. This way I can be both whenever
Old 01-06-2005, 10:11 AM   #7
Chris of the Dale
The Magister

Realm: Uldum
Character Name: Ulden
Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Level: 20
Guild: Black Crusaders Order
Old 01-07-2005, 06:00 PM   #8
Lucern
Quintesson

I'm on Argent Dawn with my brother...and have a question. Do the other servers have Alliance outnumbering Horde by a ratio of 3:1? I know people like their elves, dwarves, and humies, but those punks keep killing our craftsmen lol.

My chars:

Yanis (and his pet scorpion Stingy)- Troll Hunter level 17
Lucernus - Human Paladin level 10
Mournoth - Undead Warrior level 7
Ogrin - Dwarven Warrior level 7

My brother's got a beastly level 42 Orc named Thok, and he's a nice fellow who'll make you awesome weaponry.

I'll probably be pressing the character limit, as I want a shaman, priest, mage, warlock, and rogue too hehe. I also noticed that they have enough servers to more or less keep us on different areas. Some sort of character conversion would be nice.
Lucern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 08:05 PM   #9
Spikeout
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Have heard a lot about WOW and the reviews have been superb so I decided to make this my first MMORPG. So I'm in the UK and have pre-ordered it off play.com and its due to arrive 4th Feb so I hope to see some of you on there.
Bon Jovi - These Days<br /><br />\"Jimmy\'s shoes they busted both his legs trying to learn to fly, from the second story window he just jumped and closed his eye\'s, his mamma said he was crazy he said mamma I gotta try, don\'t you know that all my hero\'s died and I guess I\'d rather die than fade away\"
Spikeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 07:21 AM   #10
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Realm-Hellscream
Guild-Blackbeards Wake
Name-Thuvia Mage lvl 50
Profesions-Tailor 250, Enchanter 216

Come visit!

[ 01-10-2005, 07:23 AM: Message edited by: Lord of Alcohol ]