Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2005, 08:31 AM   #1
Callum
Symbol of Cyric

I reformatted my hard drive a week or two ago, and after reinstalling Windows Media PLayer 10, I've had a few problems.

First off, when looking at the library, and only when viewing All Music, some of the songs are 'highlighted' in white. By that I mean that the 'line' of info is completely white, and can only be viewed by 'normally' highlighting it. Click on something else... and its back to white. The 'white' songs also change depending on how the list is sorted. FOr example, when sorted according to genre, almost all the songs are white. When sorted according to title, more or less every other song is white. When sorted by "Protected", none of the songs are white. Odd no?

Second, I have the options set up so that the filenamed is changed to -. However, when re-adding all my music to the library, I forgot to change it, so my songs were named . All the new music is named correctly, but I want to change the first batch, obviously without changing each song individually.

Third, another option I have on is to "Rearrange music in rip music folder, according to rip music settings.". THis does not seem to be working. Before the disk-wipe, my music in my incoming folder (within My Music) was automatically placed in the correct folder. Now, nothing happens.

Edited by Larry to help with the strikethrough tag you were wanting...

Nevermind, figured this one out... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Finally, I had used the "Find media information" on some songs previosuly, with success. Now I find that I was wrong about the titles, and need to change it. After changing all the media info to the correct values, the search still only brings up the tracks that showed up with the wrong names. How do I reset them?

[ 03-13-2005, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 03-15-2005, 03:07 AM   #2
Froberg
The Magister

I recommend using Winamp in conjunction with Media Player Classic.