Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2006, 07:59 AM   #51
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

The smaller files worked well for me. Sure, I had to keep going back to the page and selecting different files, but patience and perserverence won the day. Now I have a sylvan elf wandering around the Underdark with a sword bigger than she is... (Obsidian Greatsword +3) I find it amusing, but I have a feeling I am going to sell it JUST so my weaponmaster human can get his hands on it and start smiting fools who get in his way...

Oh Ziroc, do you know if FileFront fixed the link for the textures file, or does one still have to download it from the TGEWEB link? That is what I had to do yesterday, but it did not matter that much in the end run.

[ 06-08-2006, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: Mozenwrathe ]
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 08:12 AM   #52
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hmmm, I didn't have any problems with it, unless that is what's causing my visual bug in the tavern. That is the only area I'm having it in though, I wandered Waterdeep, the sewers, some, skullport, and level 10 last night/this morning, and the strange effects didn't turn up anywhere else. I'm assuming if the textures part of the .hak is broken, I wouldn't be able to log in.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 09:03 AM   #53
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Aragorn, I noticed he'd paid tribute to Animal in his text that accompanies the hak pak. (see the first post on this thread)

I know he's got something planned for in the game but I don't know if it's been finished or not.

Filefront worked for me, dl'ed each file separately and seemed to get them all.
Old 06-08-2006, 10:59 AM   #54
Aragorn1
Symbol of Cyric

The Dreamhost link for the full file is working for me, at about 350kb/s.

And thanks for the info Cloudy.
Aragorn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 12:29 PM   #55
shamrock_uk
Dracolich

@Mundus - the dreamhost links should fully support download resuming and are static so they shouldn't shift.
shamrock_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:16 PM   #56
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Its coming in right now for me from Dreamhost (all-in-one) @ 221kb/s

It will take 45 minutes at that rate.
Old 06-08-2006, 07:39 PM   #57
Sir Goulum
John Locke

24 minutes at 440/s for the all in one one. I love my connection. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote