Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2001, 04:19 AM   #1
Nephilim
Welcomed New User

The Oracles of Ishad Nah are making me mad! Although I´m wearing the Signet of the Mavin, I cannot talk to them! They have identified me as the "Choosen ONE", but whenever I want to talk to them the Silent Oracles are telling me to talk to her sister /the oracle), which seems to be impossible, because of the flames. I can click on the oracle as much as I want to, but the only one who is responding to this is the silent oracle, who tells me to talk to her sister!
Nephilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2001, 06:06 AM   #2
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hi!
It's strange that you cannot talk to the Oracles. This should be possible if you wear the signet of the Mavin. The oracle that speaks is the one in the middle. If that doesn't work I don't really have any suggestions to what to do. Hope that you get your problem solved though.

//Jazzid
Jazzid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2001, 07:58 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Nephilim!!!

Well, this really shouldn't be that much of a problem so I'm sorry to read that you are having such difficulties. If after trying to click on the other sister, the one in the middle, you still are getting no results - email me.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2001, 10:00 AM   #4
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Make sure you come as close a possible to the flames. That usually solves the problem. If all else fails, e-mail Wyvern... she can fix almost any problem.
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote