Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2003, 03:03 PM   #21
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Arrow

Welcome back, Wyvern. I am glad the cleaning service made it before you got here. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2003, 09:42 AM   #22
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Question Mark

Welcome home Wyv. Glad you had a good get-away, and sounds like all had a good time.

B, don't worry about the clean up. I've a couple Boogre witches in my pack, I'm sure they can do a little dusting with their brooms of sweeping.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 03:22 PM   #23
So So
Zhentarim Guard

Welcome back Wyv! Glad you had a good time...

Don't worry about the mess...I'm sure Sebastio, the wind bag, can whip up a few good Whirling Dervishes that will clean up anything that got out of hand.

[ 08-25-2003, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: So So ]
Old 08-26-2003, 08:48 AM   #24
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

LOL!!! Sebastio as a janitor - I like that! His arm movements are appropriate and remind me of a scene from Karate Kid - "Wax on. Wax off."

Thank you for the "welcome back"s!!

Was a very nice trip (always is) but I am glad to be home. Two of my cats ended up scratching me (not their intention or fault), D'Arts has left bruises on my legs and I ended up pinching a nerve in my back and still I'm glad to be back home!

We went to the Renaissance Festival on Sunday which is always a treat! Picked up a new dragon shield design which I'll do for Scorpia's Christmas present. BJ won at "Bunny Fencing" and got pretty wet at the water balloon catapult.

Back is still a bit sore so limiting my time sitting in my computer chair trying to catch up on everything here and all the bc rescue stuff.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote