Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2002, 04:01 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

For those of you that have Cats, do yours:

Sit on their butts (Like a little baby would sit)
and he 'picks' at his claws.

What he is doing is 'sheering' off his old claw, and the new one
is under it. It's so wild to watch him do this.. he just sits there and picks at them.. and you can here him.. (Sounds like when you or I would get our tooth under our fingernail, and flick it out with force.. It's SO funny to watch..

And MY GOD... those back claws are like RAZORS! MUCH sharper than his front nails.

heh.. he may be blind, but he does everything a normal cat does. I GOTTA get some streaming vids of this and him playing with me.

Does your cat do this? (or even any other Pet)??

When it gets annoying, I yell "QUIT YER PICK'N!" hehehe.. oh geez. I gotta go to bed now.

Old 05-04-2002, 04:05 AM   #2
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I dont think either of our cats do that..... which is probably good because MY cat is very friendly and when she is getting comfortable she sort of puches her claws in then back out into your clothing.... if her claws were sharp she would slice me to pieces...
Old 05-04-2002, 04:06 AM   #3
LennonCook
Jack Burton

I have 4 cats, and 2 of them do this... the two siamese... I have no idea what the Ginger and the pure white one do to shed their back claws though. [img]tongue.gif[/img] (all 4 scratch at the furniture to lose their front claws )
Old 05-04-2002, 04:11 AM   #4
lroyo

Nope, Buffy doesn't do that! It sounds like your cat is preparing for war! [img]graemlins/nicekitty.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2002, 04:14 AM   #5
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

LOL Z you got insomnia man! Havent seen you go this crazy in awhile
Old 05-04-2002, 04:17 AM   #6
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
I dont think either of our cats do that..... which is probably good because MY cat is very friendly and when she is getting comfortable she sort of puches her claws in then back out into your clothing.... if her claws were sharp she would slice me to pieces...
Choc is extremely friendly. He will, on command, lick you--just put your hand near him and he'll give you a lick [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

He and I 'play fight'. Siamese LOVE this.. If I get him all worked up playing, then come back to the PC room, he will meow VERY DEEP and LOOONNGGG.. almost sounds like he's dying or hurting, but I come back and he is sitting there WAITING for me to play.. If I don't come back, he will come to me and meow up at me in the chair. totally cool and funny!

Old 05-04-2002, 04:17 AM   #7
uss
20th Level Warrior

ow, i had a cat once. it died . *waah* it had 3 children, 1 was given away, the other one too, and the third was killed, i guess its mother killed him(quite a little drama there ). ages before that, i had about 4-6 cats(i sure as hell dont remember. it happened when i was something like 3 yrs old). one was called Tom Cruise, because he was "beautiful", another one was called Arnold Swarchnegger because (lol!) he was "strong". a third one was called Tahmanägu which means Dirtface because he was very black coloured ..
cats are so fun and cool! [img]smile.gif[/img]
but i cant remember if any of the cats did that. i think atleast one did [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-04-2002, 04:19 AM   #8
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
Choc is extremely friendly. He will, on command, lick you--just put your hand near him and he'll give you a lick [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

He and I 'play fight'. Siamese LOVE this.. If I get him all worked up playing, then come back to the PC room, he will meow VERY DEEP and LOOONNGGG.. almost sounds like he's dying or hurting, but I come back and he is sitting there WAITING for me to play.. If I don't come back, he will come to me and meow up at me in the chair. totally cool and funny!
[/QUOTE]lol! thats funny
Old 05-04-2002, 04:23 AM   #9
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
I'm BACK! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I've just been feeling crappy the last few weeks, and finally feel MUCH better, so I am catching up with everyone!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2002, 04:28 AM   #10
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
I'm BACK! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I've just been feeling crappy the last few weeks, and finally feel MUCH better, so I am catching up with everyone!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Thats what we want to hear! Not the same without the feline master and his puppet...um I mean the webmaster and his cat
PLUS you got Morrowind to go along with it, my comp cant even run the thing! New computer here I come [img]smile.gif[/img]