Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-2001, 10:40 AM   #1
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Getting sick and tired of reading or seeing stuff now. So far I've had special abilities, weapons and major creatures SPOILED, particularly listing stuff in the post title in the completely wrong forum just ain't on.

Nuff said

Man that really is a pisser of pissers.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 07-12-2001, 04:27 PM   #2
Tuor
Elminster

totally agree
bump
bump
bump
Old 07-12-2001, 05:04 PM   #3
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Right, first off sonny. GROW UP. Who comes here every day to bitch? I come here more often than not to help others. Did I swear or freak at you? Did I flip my lid?.......no you silly little boy. Was this post directed at you personally, do you see your name mentioned anywhere within this post? WELL DO YA? Take your own chill pill little boy, grow up and don't take things so personally. Mistakes are easy to make, we all make them, which is precisely why I was polite and did not attack you in any way, shape or form in your previous post. Go enjoy your game young man.

------------------
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 07-12-2001, 05:16 PM   #4
TheDutkanator

As you can see in my post, I did not mean for you to take it personally. I WAS ATTACKED by another person who visits this forum and had only hoped that he/she would read it. I realize that this is YOUR topic, but the only point made that was directed at you, Cavern Sniffer, was the one regarding accidents, and the one stating my rectification of a previous post. I also said (in bold letter none the less) that I was SORRY! I really wanted EVERYONE to know how it feels to be attacked, not you in particular.
I've read previous posts by you and I'm sure you've read mine. I think you are a very helpful person and an asset to Ironworks. You might remember from my OTHER posts that I have only done the same. Let's not argue about this.
I agree that it sux to be spoiled. But it also sux to be belittled by your peers. I didn't do it to you (although I now realize it seemed that way) and I would appreciate it not being done to me. I am being a BIG man here and saying I am sorry.

------------------

Let's get'em guen!

Quote:
"I'm sorry, did I kill you?" -TheDutkanator
Old 07-12-2001, 05:23 PM   #5
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Good stuff Duktanator. No offence intended or taken. And yes your posts have always been helpful and adult, carry on, enjoy yourself.

------------------
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 07-12-2001, 05:27 PM   #6
TheDutkanator

Cool Man. Same to you. Want a beer? "Here ya go".
(Ahhh...civilized men settling civil disputes the civil way, with beer)

------------------

Let's get'em guen!

Quote:
"I'm sorry, did I kill you?" -TheDutkanator
Old 07-12-2001, 05:52 PM   #7
Tuor
Elminster

Incidently thanks for deleting your last post-it is appreciated.

If your other comments refer to me-what offended you?

Old 07-12-2001, 11:47 PM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by TheDutkanator:
So, you think that everyone was told that there was a ToB forum? Last I heard, Memnoch was leaving SoA and ToB together. So, before you start flippin your f**k1n lid and gettin all pissed off, start checkin your f**k1n facts. Not everyone here is a loser and comes here EVERY F**K1N DAY to B**CH about people makin simple mistakes. Next time you have a f**k1n problem, take a f**k1n chill pill and go to the source! I don't appreciate beyond talk to (b**ched at) by every ***hole with half a brain. And now you know how I feel.

P.S. I'm VERY sorry for the language and for the spoiler. I only spoke that way to make my point. I'm really not that low and egotystical. You'll be happy to know that I did remove the post about the scales. (Notice my referance to scales is non specific so as not to spoil further.)

Once again, SORRY!! and please don't take my words in the first paragraph personally.

Dutka, I know you mean well, but there was nothing wrong with Cavern Sniffer's post. He is not flaming anyone, he is stating how he feels about being spoiled. The language you used above (asterisks or otherwise) is flaming, flamebait and unacceptable, even in jest or to make a point. The fact that it doesn't refer to Cavern Sniffer makes it even worse because you have flamed him for no reason. If you have an issue with someone send me an email and I'll resolve it, that's what I'm here for.

Now who abused you, mate?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 07-12-2001).]
Old 07-13-2001, 03:24 AM   #9
Sigmar
Unicorn

You might want to check the thread on the white dragon, Memnoch. The flaming was done there.

------------------
"In Ankh-Morpork curiosity killed the cat, tied weights to its legs and then threw it in the river."

Tiax, warmaster of clan HADB
Old 07-13-2001, 03:30 AM   #10
Sigmar
Unicorn

I just checked and the thread has been deleted, I dont think it be fair for both people involved if I say who it was. If you really want to know ask me.

------------------
"In Ankh-Morpork curiosity killed the cat, tied weights to its legs and then threw it in the river."

Tiax, warmaster of clan HADB