Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2003, 10:39 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

I see everybody clicking thru the NWN forums lookig to see what happened at 10:00, I'm hopeing you just had more Fireworks than you thought and didn't get hurt!!! we'll just keep waiting for the Undermountain site to open up.
Old 07-04-2003, 10:46 PM   #2
Chewbacca
Zartan

LOL, I posted just about the same thing on the general discussion thread about playing tonight. I too hope he just got a few extra roman candles to celebrate independence. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2003, 10:53 PM   #3
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Yeah you know how it is when you have kids or when your a kid yourself.
I've been shooting off firecrackers and other loud explosive toys all week so I can't blame him for having fun. I just hope nobody has been hurt. I'll be around the forums for the next 3 or 4 hours so let's hope the undermountain server didn't blow up! HA! HA! HA! see you in the undermountain.
Old 07-05-2003, 05:05 PM   #4
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

lol, We just got home later than expected (11:30!!!!) Damn! [img]smile.gif[/img] And I was tired, so I just put the server up, and crashed.

I saved half of my fireworks--I have those morter type blackcat launcher fireworks--the kind that make a huge bass sound, then shoot up, and do a huge cool color.. nice stuff! Got a deal on them, since we bought them ON the 4th, and they were wanting to sell everything..

We'll do the party tonight though!!

Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote