Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2002, 08:48 PM   #11
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

I agree and dis agree. Stupid and evil may be harsh terms, I just think liberals have their prioritys in all the wrong places, and conservitives may seem a bit dangerous at times. But back on topic, if you generalize, sure, all liberals have the same basic thoughts, and so do consertives. But if you actaully get to know the person, their not so bad. Most liberals I have met arent stupid at all. Their intelligent and compaissionant about their veiws. As I said, I just think their prioritys are in all the wrong places.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 11-10-2002, 08:52 PM   #12
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Uh, LadyZ, KFG seems to be frozen in mid-kick. I am very concerned. Maybe she needs a massage. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
MagiK, you know that I agree.
Old 11-10-2002, 09:00 PM   #13
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Uh, LadyZ, KFG seems to be frozen in mid-kick. I am very concerned. Maybe she needs a massage. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
MagiK, you know that I agree.
She seems to be moving OK on my end Attalus, maybe you've just been taking advantage of your slow dial-up connection and backing out a bit too much with KFG on the screen

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-10-2002, 09:04 PM   #14
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I guess we should stop spamming this thread, let's bet quiet now, vewy vewy quiet, maybe somebody will legitimately reply re Magiks article, although it is looking grim..... Shhhhhh. Shhhhhh....

>>>>>>>

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-10-2002, 09:10 PM   #15
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I smell fried Spam with eggs.
Old 11-10-2002, 09:17 PM   #16
Angelousss
Red Wizard of Thay

I consider myself a moderate liberal, I am a registered democrat but i disagree w/ the party rehtoric on some issues
I think the bush tax cut was stupendously self-serving
I'm very pro-military
I'm not really pro-gun control but i hate the gunshow loop hole
Old 11-10-2002, 09:31 PM   #17
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

The only way I categorize people anywhere are "living" and "dead".

Other than that, people are too complex and diverse to categorize.

I, myself, was 'raised' conservative. I believe in private gun ownership, punishment of criminals and that people who CAN provide for themselves - should. Am I evil? I also believe that I am kind-hearted and would do almost anything for someone in need. Am I stupid?

[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 11-10-2002, 09:45 PM   #18
MagiK

Spam to your hearts content Lady Z [img]smile.gif[/img] this isn't a really serious thread, just wanted to get some opinions on the article and some comments, I enjoy good natured play as well I would not really like to label an individual stupid, untill I have gottent o know them myself, however you can some times stereotype people wich allows you to catagorize a group while saying nothing of any individual person in said group.

Angelouss You sound like a fairly reasonable person, you sound a bit like a libertarian [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-10-2002, 10:30 PM   #19
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

conservation blows let's use up all of the recources and get off of this rock and preserve the human race out THERE as quickly as possible if we hope to survive! argumentation and human effort WASTED on the mere subject of contraversey and self-annihilation is effort wasted to prolonging our existance! [img]tongue.gif[/img] hmm was that left-winged enough?
Old 11-10-2002, 10:38 PM   #20
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
conservation blows let's use up all of the recources and get off of this rock and preserve the human race out THERE as quickly as possible if we hope to survive! argumentation and human effort WASTED on the mere subject of contraversey and self-annihilation is effort wasted to prolonging our existance! [img]tongue.gif[/img] hmm was that left-winged enough?
LoL heheh well I don't know if space exploration is left wing or not. I personally think we should be funding missions that will lead to harvesting the resources of the asteroids, Mars and the Moon. I think there is a lot of great science and technology waiting for man to develop and discover out there. Yeah we still have more to do here, but out there is our future.