Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2002, 07:55 PM   #1
Ziggy
Dungeon Master

Welcome to the pub, this is for all you people who just have something to say about the game, a comment a problem, anything! enjoy yourself and don't get drunk or I'll throw ya out!
Old 02-02-2002, 02:21 AM   #2
D*one
Manshoon

Peeps head in....hmmm kinda quiet right now....

Good! I need to get away from all those rat people...

*places 'Sword of Wrath' on the bar carefully*
Whatcha serving????

I will take an medeval equivelant to an MGD
thanks

All this slaying has got me thirsty

Say bar keep, do you know where I can get a hold of a new horse? mine seems to be sluggish these days.
D*one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2002, 07:13 AM   #3
Ziggy
Dungeon Master

*Sends some boogre ale down to D*one*
I don' know where there be another ta use, there only 2 wild horses out der and they are stuck were theu be, I don' even member' where one be.
Thats a fancy lookin' sword ya got thare, whats it do?

[ 02-02-2002: Message edited by: Ziggy ]

Old 02-02-2002, 07:20 AM   #4
Ziggy
Dungeon Master

Ya know, I hear dat ol' smitty over dare be easy to trick! I bought my plate from him for 1 gold peice!
Old 02-04-2002, 09:44 PM   #5
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

*Dr.Pick wakes with a start*

WHA!!...where am I?!... oh, uh... hey bartender. Sorry about the drool. I wuz dreamin' that I wuz playin' a game o' "Bones" in the Crypt when the suckerz gathered themselves up an' came ta life on me! Scared the b'jeepers outa me! Waddaya think it means?

*Dr.Pick stretches out slowly in his chair before relaxing again to listen for an answer*

+Dr.Pick
Old 02-04-2002, 10:47 PM   #6
D*one
Manshoon

Well barkeep,

I found her whilest slaying some ghosts one evening, it was very cold but yet I knew it was hidden amongst the cursed undead. I figured after all I had been through to get her, I'd call her the "Sword of Wrath". Also, because you would not recognize her victims after she gets finish cuttin' em to peices.

An about them horses, I figured I tried to gather up as many as I can for my crew. Of course, I would get the best pick of the litter. Although *whispers* to tell you the truth, I think my wizard over there *Points to table where wizard is reading a new spell book*
is a little off. He likes to enchant the holy shnickies outta everything. Caught him one time casting a spell on my horse. Must admit, my horse runs a little faster and is much more aware then before. Of course, I wouldnt be surprised if one of these days it starts talking or something.
As for my wizard, other than that, he is pretty cool. I think it is best to keep him on my side Hate to come across him in a battle.
Old 02-04-2002, 10:51 PM   #7
D*one
Manshoon

*Looks over at Dr. Pick*

Well, Doc, I think it means if your gonna play around in strange places like that, you'd best be ready for the unexpected. Besides where you trying to pull a Dr. Frankenstein earlier???

Barkeep, around of ale on me....

I am feeling mighty good about my next battle.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Also, I don't know about Smitty sometimes, had to learn how to forge things properly myself due to the fact that I think he is loosing his mind.

[ 02-04-2002: Message edited by: D*one ]

Old 02-05-2002, 04:36 PM   #8
Ziggy
Dungeon Master

*Hands D*one a glass of ale* *Whispers to D*one I just think that Dr.pick is plum crazy if you ask me! and as far as your wizard I think you might have him enchant your armour with a heal spell or somethin, Think of it, every step of the way you regain some life! (I got that from the troll armor in Ultima IX, really useful)
Old 02-06-2002, 12:34 AM   #9
D*one
Manshoon

Thanks barkeep.

Don't tell me I owe ya extra for the advice now.

Hmm could you tell me, do you need to have a quest inorder to obtain an item???

I believe I killed off all the skeltons by shurugeons and did not find the baton(?) .......

What a delema..........*whispers* dont look now but I think Dr. Pick fell asleep or something, I hope my wizard didn't help him out on that one.
Old 02-06-2002, 05:09 PM   #10
Static
Elite Waterdeep Guard

KABLAM

Bursting through the door comes 6 slightly toasted would be adventurers coverered from head to toe with muck!!

Two wizards and a priest collapse at the first available table, drained of all mana. Whilst two warriors and a female gnome briskly walks to the bar,huffing & puffing along the way. And with a wide eyed look on their faces "There'd be DRAGONS out there!!!
You've got anything to quench a parched throat?" We've been out and about looking for Shurugeon castle, when all of a sudden every thing turns red, everyone starts screaming "Feet don't fail me now". That's when we turned south into the trees, just to run into swamp mucks [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] (literally ran into). I can't believe everyone made it out alive, some just bearly, but they still made it!!!!!!!!
Static is offline   Reply With Quote