Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2002, 03:04 PM   #1
D*one
Manshoon

ever stopp......again I ran into more jungle lilies. This time, there are no mana potions, there are no cure potions, I do have a few scrolls. Can life be any worse here???
Besides shouldnt jungle lillies belong in the jungle???? nowhere near the gael serran???

oh well....when I am successfull at overcoming them, its no prob. but it is a bit hard when have the time you cast a spell, nothing happens.......

ok enough of me venting....

Peace
D*one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2002, 12:48 AM   #2
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Me likes Tinkers! Me is a Tinker! Is you Tinker?

Jungle lilies are one of the side blessings of the Boogre Caves. Gotta love that Skeser Da -- she opens the doors up to everyone!

For relief, if you've nailed the two batches of lilies, you should be set. Unless.... searching memory for a moment... there's one more set after you place the eye in its socket.... might want to be ready with some storm spells then.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2002, 01:54 AM   #3
D*one
Manshoon

Bung.

After I exed off sesk, I had went to go search down the other corridor just to see what was down there, thats when all my frustrations began. I fig. I would have run into them sooner or later. So I decided to off em at that point. Thank the heavens that pris. followed me, becuase if it wasnt for her blocking the jungle lillies path to me, I wouldve never been able to get rid of them. Of course poor pris, died in the confrontation but I say better her than my crew. Bonus, got the ring of Grunaxe back HAHAHAHHAHHAHAH [img]tongue.gif[/img]
D*one is offline   Reply With Quote