Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2002, 02:51 AM   #1
D*one
Manshoon

Grunaxe, I tried to ask him a question but, I did not see that any of my players were asking anything....not sure if I should post here or in the techie place....but I thought what the heck.....I am going to try and reload to see what happens. In the mean time, anyone else have this same problem??? Help

Peace
D*one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 09:29 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

hmmmm

Haven't heard of this one before. Did you have the character that talked to Torin try to talk to Grunaxe??

Not certain that will make any difference.
Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 09:41 AM   #3
Asmodeus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I had the same problem!

The discussion seems to lock up when you mention a certian keyword. I'm not sure what triggers it, but it happens to me every time. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

You can try leaving the room and see if that clears it. Grunaxe usually starts talking to me again as soon as I get out of the room.

[ 03-12-2002: Message edited by: Asmodeus ]

Old 03-12-2002, 01:51 PM   #4
D*one
Manshoon

Wyv. is that the guy just outside of the dragon spire?? if it is, no I havent talked to him.

Asmodeus,

I will try leaving the room and see what happens, I will go back out into the hallway and do that whole ritual with the door. Thanks

Peace [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2002, 02:59 PM   #5
D*one
Manshoon

Good news,

I reloaded to a save earlier(was afraid it wouldve been before those JL). Asmord. there is a word that stops you from talking to Grunaxe, I believe it might have been *bug*.

Hopes this helps anyone else. thank heavens I had saved before I entered......

Peace [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-14-2002, 08:40 AM   #6
Asmodeus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

D*one,

Glad you got it worked out! Very appropriate that the lock-up word is "bug"!

BTW: That samurai outside of Dragon Spire is Torin, Grunaxe's son. Make sure you spare his life until you do the arrow quest from the Bushi Dojo, after that he's just good for experience points.

Also, Grunaxe is not needed for anything after you talk to him, and is worth a pretty good amount of exp. points as well! [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]

[ 03-14-2002: Message edited by: Asmodeus ]

Old 03-17-2002, 01:44 AM   #7
D*one
Manshoon

Well, I must admit, after my frustrations with the lockup, I took it out on poor grunaxe's soul....found out that my pladin got 2x the exp. as the rest....wooohoo...but I had to reload because I needed to hear him finish what he had to say... [img]smile.gif[/img]