Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2001, 06:10 PM   #1
naw
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I encountered a problem when I started planning the future of my characters. I want to make a paladin out of my priest. This allows me to continue my studies with Spirit Magic, but makes Vine Magic unreachable. Therefore I'll play that priest at least to L10 before ascending a role.

My problem arises from the following: I can't become a member of the warrior's guild with the priest. But can I become one after I have became a paladin? That would allow me to pick up ranger and finish with Vine Magic?

There was a FAQ somewhere on this, but I can't locate it now. Perhaps the answer is just as simple as I think it is: Once I am a paladin, I can become a member of the guild and then become a ranger.

//Naw
naw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2001, 08:08 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Naw!!

To be able to join another guild take an elite role quest, join the guild you want and then go back and cancel the quest.
This is explained in better detail in the BEST TIPS thread!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2001, 05:19 PM   #3
naw
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyvern:
Hi Naw!!

To be able to join another guild take an elite role quest, join the guild you want and then go back and cancel the quest.
This is explained in better detail in the BEST TIPS thread!

Wyv
So there's the trick. I somehow assumed I could do that simply with the basic professions and cancel the quests, I thought it had been fixed with the patch. Thanks, my life just became a bit easier in the game.

//Naw
naw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2001, 10:02 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

naw -

I'm glad to have been of some help!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote