Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2002, 12:53 PM   #11
Azred
Drow Priestess

Our kitcat is not a chemical weapon emitter, but he does have gas grenades. We always have to keep a nostril peeled for the stinky boston terrier. And yes, they do have products like Beano for you pets, as well as home-delivered pet medication and veterinary insurance for your pets.

@Cloudbringer:
Your poem we read
All the way through
We loved it a lot
Please accept our "thank you". [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 04-25-2002, 01:17 PM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Azred:
Our kitcat is not a chemical weapon emitter, but he does have gas grenades. We always have to keep a nostril peeled for the stinky boston terrier. And yes, they do have products like Beano for you pets, as well as home-delivered pet medication and veterinary insurance for your pets.

@Cloudbringer:
Your poem we read
All the way through
We loved it a lot
Please accept our "thank you". [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1partyguy.gif[/img] Azred! You win the laugh of the day award from Cloudy! LOLOLOL! *giggle* "chemical weapon emitter..." too funny! Oh and thanks for the poem! I'm just kidding around her btw...my two 4 yr old orange tiger terrors aren't any more odiferous than the usual kitty, but whew.. when they are...*grabs gas mask and fan*
Old 04-25-2002, 04:21 PM   #13
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Too funny!Atleast you did'nt have to go from OPklahoma in a van to the south of texas in a car with somone who had 5 helpings of beans for lunch.That's much worse then that.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 04-25-2002, 04:31 PM   #14
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

ROTFLMAO! Good work Sis, looking forward to your next work Silent But Deadly!

Someguy - Three helpings of beans? Who eats three helpings of beans?!?!? Yarrr! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 04-25-2002, 04:48 PM   #15
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
oh yes, another smelly post, i simply have to reply when there's farts involved, i won't be sidelined. i'm sorry,can't help it lol
Old 04-25-2002, 04:55 PM   #16
Sir Goulum
John Locke

ROTFL!!!! That was great! With the cat talk it reminds me of my gramdpas cats. They are like 16 human years old and they have cat fights with each other and they are so fat they probably weigh as much as me.
Old 04-25-2002, 05:20 PM   #17
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Well my cousin eats three helpings of beans
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 04-25-2002, 05:38 PM   #18
Angel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i adore cats! I have 2 white cats and they are so lovely and sweet! i will post their photos up some time on Stealthy's along with mine... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2002, 01:30 PM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Angel, YES! Please post the photos at Stealthy's!

Heya Sis! *snicker* I haven't quite got the next one yet, but I'll be sure to let you know!

You will all be amused to hear that after this thread, I was watching a re-run of Friends and it was the one where Phoebe made the Smelly Cat video. I laughed for 20 minutes and thought how approppriate! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

CloudPoet