Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2002, 05:54 PM   #141
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

I haven't even done anything with Lord Raptor for ages
Viconia has
OK OK I'll get me coat [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2002, 05:54 PM   #142
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by SecretMaster:
Man, I would like to be a Moderator come to think of it, not because of the powers, but becuase i enjoy helpin people and getting rid of excess trash to IW (threads that is)
What for? As a normal member I have alerted mods here to trolls and suchlike. I have posted to calm tempers and so forth. You do NOT need modship to help people

woiuld you have realised, for instance, that it woiuld be courteous to message the originators of threads when you lock/delete them?

Old 08-25-2002, 05:55 PM   #143
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

I haven't even done anything with Lord Raptor for ages
Viconia has
OK OK I'll get me coat [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]I think I'm too young to watch this bit...
Old 08-25-2002, 05:58 PM   #144
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Tancred:
I think I'm too young to watch this bit...
Awww, you! Go ask Karnas for an explanation then, he'll be sure to explain it easy on your innocent soul [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2002, 06:00 PM   #145
Tancred
White Dragon

Aaaaaahhh... It's good to be back.
Old 08-25-2002, 06:06 PM   #146
Melusine
Dracolisk

BTW Donut... I think this is the most replies you've gotten to one of your topics in ages, you devious bastard
It's beat even such gems as "How long is your nose".

[ 08-25-2002, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Melusine ]
Old 08-25-2002, 06:15 PM   #147
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote from Mel :
(apart from Davros whom I dub Mr Calm Sensibility ).

Noooooooooooooo - - considers bursting out in the "ible" speech from Red Dwarf - how to get rid of this reputation - I know - smacks Johnny (now that's a great game - think Lioness started that one). And how times have changed - I have gone from having a harem (witness Moni's "Sultan" greeting) to being a member of one??? Oh the vagries of my uncertain existance - "oh my daughter or my ducats".

Pokes somebody - hope it wasn't a guy
Old 08-25-2002, 06:18 PM   #148
Melusine
Dracolisk

LOL, I take it you've yet to discover the part where I pair my four husbands off together (Pauly's got dibs on you I think, you lucky fellow!) and get myself a nice gigolo? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Note to self: Don't post when it's half past midnight... strange things going on in brain at that time.
Old 08-25-2002, 06:39 PM   #149
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
LOL, I take it you've yet to discover the part where I pair my four husbands off together (Pauly's got dibs on you I think, you lucky fellow!) and get myself a nice gigolo? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Note to self: Don't post when it's half past midnight... strange things going on in brain at that time.
Yes but I'm a Senior Husband and get more priveleges than my juniors. I have booked you for 3 nights a week, and also 3 nights for Donut. The last day...well you might be busy Oooooooooooooo I'm being bad [img]tongue.gif[/img] Also I do want Davros! Someone has to clean the place up! And you too Relic!
Old 08-25-2002, 07:18 PM   #150
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Dont u think u ppl are overeacting JUST a little? yes there HAVE been TOO many spam threads, and yes, it HAS gotten outa hand.. but, there ARNT any DECENT topics around either... I sympathise with you, and maybe some of us "younger members" DID get a little carried away; but I for one assure you that it wasnt MY intention to gain ranks; after all, its just a picture isnt it? anyway, I KNOW Ive posted too much, and if "Lord" Ziroc wishes to take away my "new found" ranks, so be it.

As I said, its only a picture, and it donest make the slightest bit of difference to me; I posted becuase I was enjoying myself. And I was in the "company" of friends; I have a feeling tho that these sorts of threads will stop soon anyway.. I susspect its just a "faze"... andway, I think that maybe you're annoyed at spam in general, and that this is kinda the "last straw" yes, I suppose things DO tend to boil to a point, and then they all come out at once, and everyone has a moan. well, thats my little bit. Anyway, I dont plan to post so much for a while.