Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2003, 04:22 PM   #51
WillowIX
Apophis

Mel I didn't want to comment in the sticky thread. Couldn't we keep the NEW when new photos are uploaded even if they are placed in the end? I usually forget which photo that was uploaded last, and even the page numbers. I thought we were on like page 34, not 40.
Old 07-10-2003, 04:29 PM   #52
Melusine
Dracolisk

That's why I edit the topic title, Willow - so that if you want to see new pics, you can check when the last update was.
I never put "NEW" tags after normal new pictures, only after the ones that were shoved right into the middle of the photoalbum. If I put "NEW" tags after every photo on the last few pages, there'd be nothing to distinguish those other new pictures.

Would it help if I edited the topic title to include the last updated page? I'll go do that now! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-10-2003, 06:53 PM   #53
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

Groj! LOL LOL... making figurines out of steel pipes? Too funny! I wish that was what he's doing this Friday, but he's actually going to the North Sea Jazz Festival so I have to miss him most of the weekend... *pouts*
*drools*
Would have loved to go to the North Sea Jazz Festival myself... But no money + my father's birthday next Sunday + large pile of laundry equals spending some quality time with my parents instead this weekend.
Wish him a good time, though. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Grojlach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 06:54 PM   #54
Melusine
Dracolisk

Well how rich'd you take *us* for??
He got a free ticket for Friday and Saturday through the guitarist of his band who works for Mojo. Lucky bastard eh?

[ 07-10-2003, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: Melusine ]
Melusine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 07:06 PM   #55
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Well how rich'd you take *us* for??
He got a free ticket for Friday and Saturday through the guitarist of his band who works for Mojo. Lucky bastard eh?
*clenches fist*
Lucky bastard indeed... Maybe I should buy this guitarist a beer some time. [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Grojlach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 07:43 PM   #56
Lanesra
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
I promise to put up some more recent pics of myself soon - I look different now than the ones of me on there (last ones are nearly a year old now) - slimmer and with short hair LOL. Want my dad (who has a digital camera) to take some of me with my scooter, will sort it out when I next visit them.
I agree, you is one sexy mama innit. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Lanesra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 09:48 PM   #57
Grendal
Manshoon

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Melusine:
[QB] ROTFL!
Well, as it happens Grendal, I have taken up knitting last winter and I would just loooove to join your knitting club! [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img] So tell me, what's your current project?

Well Mel...It just so happens I am knitting myself a new pair of pants and could REALLY use your help to measure my inseam!!
Old 07-11-2003, 08:18 AM   #58
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Grendal:
Hey that photo album is great!

Memnoch...you slut!

Melusine....are you busy friday night???
Slut?!? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

It is being slutty if it's true love...?

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 08:20 AM   #59
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

BTW, I've added a whole bunch more new pictures...finally worked out why I couldn't upload before (corrupt Java VM). Reinstalled the bugger and all's OK now.

Waiting for the rest of you snapperheads to post your pics on there.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 09:01 AM   #60
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Grendal:

Well Mel...It just so happens I am knitting myself a new pair of pants and could REALLY use your help to measure my inseam!!
[img]graemlins/1drinkspit.gif[/img] Tee hee! Alright, I admit defeat, I am outwitted! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Memsypie - true love? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] Things still going well then I take it? That's so good to hear mate, I'm really happy about this!! [img]smile.gif[/img] IIRC, Taryn was leaving Australia again right? When will that be, and for how long?

Oh and I second the Genieboy's orders: lots of people still need to post their pics - get on with it!!