Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2001, 04:43 PM   #1
mitsos

Ziroc, your cat is a sweetie. I have just the same one. Do you have one or you just wanted to have choc as your logo?
Choc: URSQT
INVU.

Old 10-18-2001, 05:13 PM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Hey...go here to see the dedication page.
http://www.tgeweb.com/dedication.htm

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF
Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-18-2001, 05:34 PM   #3
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

You're lucky Ziroc. You can have pets. I've developed nasty allergies to most furry things. I tried them all. Dogs, cat(looked like choc), and even ferrets. I had to find good homes for all of them. I started getting an athsmatic reaction. Now I can't even stay in someones house for too long who has pets. If I play with an animal I have to wash my hands afterward. It sucks!
I'm glad you can have fun with pets though!

------------------
Member of ORT
Master Barbsman and weilder of the razor wit!
Official royal toad! Ribbit! Ribbet I say!

The true secret to happiness is not having what you want, it's wanting what you have!

[This message has been edited by Sir Kenyth (edited 10-18-2001).]
Old 10-18-2001, 05:40 PM   #4
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
You're lucky Ziroc. You can have pets. I've developed nasty allergies to most furry things. I tried them all. Dogs, cat(looked like choc), and even ferrets. I had to find good homes for all of them. I started getting an athsmatic reaction. Now I can't even stay in someones house for too long who has pets. If I play with an animal I have to wash my hands afterward. It sucks!

Well, maybe you should have a furless pet? A lizard maybe? Or a 5 foot long giant Boa constrictor snake?
Old 10-18-2001, 05:47 PM   #5
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:

We're all allergic in our house too. So we have a poodle. They don't have fur, it's wool, so unless you're allergic to wool, you should have no trouble. Also Cornish and Devon rex cats are non-allergenic as well.

------------------

Goddess of Undress
Co-owner of the Evil Petting Zoo and Sorceress of the HADB
OLD COOTS eye candy and Disrobed Division of the ORT
And her sidekick Pink

"No on has escaped love altogether, and no one ever will, as long as beauty exists and the eyes can see"
--Longus--
Old 10-18-2001, 05:53 PM   #6
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Well, maybe you should have a furless pet? A lizard maybe? Or a 5 foot long giant Boa constrictor snake?
Oh yeah! I forgot about the "cuddly" pets! Perhaps a tarantula or scorpion?

Heh,heh! That reminds me of a funny story. A freind of mine had a tarantula once. I came over one day and noticed it was missing. Apparently it had escaped the night before. He was too tired to look for it, so he just went to bed. He got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. While he's standing there half asleep wizzing, the tarantula leaps out of the shadows and pounces on his pecker! He wound up pissing all over the entire room and halfway into the hall on the floor, and then fell on the floor in a heap with the bugger scuttling off into the corner. He gave it a shallow burial in the morning.

------------------
Member of ORT

The true secret to happiness is not having what you want, it's wanting what you have!
Old 10-18-2001, 05:57 PM   #7
Neb

Quote:
Oh yeah! I forgot about the "cuddly" pets! Perhaps a tarantula or scorpion?

Heh,heh! That reminds me of a funny story. A freind of mine had a tarantula once. I came over one day and noticed it was missing. Apparently it had escaped the night before. He was too tired to look for it, so he just went to bed. He got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. While he's standing there half asleep wizzing, the tarantula leaps out of the shadows and pounces on his pecker! He wound up pissing all over the entire room and halfway into the hall on the floor, and then fell on the floor in a heap with the bugger scuttling off into the corner. He gave it a shallow burial in the morning.

*Snort* *Giggle* Which of the two was it that he buried? Poor guy

Old 10-18-2001, 06:01 PM   #8
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
We're all allergic in our house too. So we have a poodle. They don't have fur, it's wool, so unless you're allergic to wool, you should have no trouble. Also Cornish and Devon rex cats are non-allergenic as well.

Actually I'm allergic to the proteins found in cat and dog saliva, dander, and waste. It's unlikely that there's a particular breed I wouldn't have some problems with. My reactions are fairly severe to cats in particular. Constant sneezing, whites of the eyes get swollen along with the eyelids, sore throat, athsmatic reaction. If I get a scratch from a cat it swells ito a welt. Skin red if they lick.

------------------
Member of ORT

Old 10-18-2001, 06:03 PM   #9
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Actually I'm allergic to the proteins found in cat and dog saliva, dander, and waste. It's unlikely that there's a particular breed I wouldn't have some problems with. My reactions are fairly severe to cats in particular. Constant sneezing, whites of the eyes get swollen along with the eyelids, sore throat, athsmatic reaction. If I get a scratch from a cat it swells ito a welt. Skin red if they lick.

Oh, bad luck I'd be so sad if I couldn't have my babies.

------------------

Goddess of Undress
Co-owner of the Evil Petting Zoo and Sorceress of the HADB
OLD COOTS eye candy and Disrobed Division of the ORT
And her sidekick Pink

"No on has escaped love altogether, and no one ever will, as long as beauty exists and the eyes can see"
--Longus--
Old 10-18-2001, 06:04 PM   #10
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Oh, bad luck I'd be so sad if I couldn't have my babies.

My life wouldn't be HALF as good as it is now if I couldn't pet a dog or cuddle a cat.

[This message has been edited by Neb (edited 10-18-2001).]