Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2002, 12:15 PM   #1
Suzaku
Drow Warrior

Maybe spoil for some, but anyway...

In the underdark, you get commissioned by the Matron to find blood, and one of your options is to go find the Kuo-toan Prince's blood. In the Western caves, there's a side room with a demogorgon statue that reads something like "place an animal sacrifice at this statue's feet and you will awaken his children from their long sleep". Wasabi?! What're you supposed to do?
Old 04-11-2002, 12:18 PM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

SPOILERS
Summon some animal. Control it to go under the Statue, or on the sacrificing-spot, and see what happens...
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2002, 10:01 PM   #3
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

That had me puzzled for a long time, too. I kept fiddling around with those Kuo-Toan tadpoles, because I'd already killed the Prince and couldn't figure what the heck these stupid tadpoles were for. I refuse to look at a walkthrough until I've already completed an area, but once I left the Underdark I went to the GameBanshee walkthrough, saw what I'd missed, and promptly went right back.
Old 04-12-2002, 01:57 AM   #4
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

M
i
n
o
r

S
p
o
i
l
e
r

Better be well prepared - save first before you start this.
It's one tough fight...
Hayashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2002, 02:24 AM   #5
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
Also have negative Plane protection up [img]smile.gif[/img] Or lots of restoration ready
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2002, 04:39 AM   #6
Kronostia
The Magister

I by mistake strode onto that sacrifing table with my Planetar..and as i was playing a Solo Mage it quickly got out of hand after that. Altough Comet is a LOVELY spell !
Old 04-13-2002, 05:30 AM   #7
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

LOL At the planetar Im surprised u survived... being a mage.... but a sorcerer I could understand... wat lvl were u at?
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote