Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2000, 07:39 PM   #1
Gross Gato

I seem to have missed a turn somewhere along the way and am at the end but have just 5 badges. From what I can tell it is Malavon's that I am missing. I have spent a bit of time looking back to see what I missed but I really don't have the time to do a complete search. Any help would be appreciated, if I had a clue as to where to look it would save lots of time.
Old 07-24-2000, 11:39 PM   #2
wyrmslayer

In the central garden area, with the gnomes making the statue and such, go to the west wall and that should let you into Malavon's lair... The rest is all up to you! No Spoilers for you!
Bueno Suerte
Old 07-25-2000, 01:50 AM   #3
Gross Gato

Thanks, that should be all I need. I must have just missed it when I was there the first time.
Old 07-25-2000, 10:27 PM   #4
Gross Gato

WooHoo, that was fun. Got all 6 badges now. I think that was the best encounter yet. Thanks for the clue with no spoiler. All I got to say about it is that I got to use a spell I hadn't used yet.