Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2002, 06:24 PM   #1
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

This is like the only time ive ben stumped in the whole game! GRRR. Well, when i get to the final room with Morag, i head over to the ones that are shielding her. How do i kill them? I noticed something called a magic sparkle but i dont know what to do with it [img]tongue.gif[/img] . HELP!!
Old 07-21-2002, 06:39 PM   #2
Lord Shield

*spoiler*

Here was how my fighter/rogue did it:

he killed the crouching figures that protected Morag from "Lessers" and "Swords" (I think in that order)

then beat crap out of Morag

I think my Barbarian was fighting stuff too but I wasn't interested in what he was doing - he was a distraction LOL!!
Old 07-21-2002, 07:03 PM   #3
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Thanks LS . I was only doing one damage for some reason. So i used lesser spell breach on him and that fixed it

Yay, ive beaten the game
Old 07-21-2002, 07:05 PM   #4
Lord Shield

nicely done babe :-*

i'm gonna beat it this one more time (doing all sub-quests this time) then gonna have fun nwith the toolset I think
Old 07-21-2002, 07:55 PM   #5
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

The statue infront of the spikes needs to be destroyed before the spikes dissapear (i think) and then you need to kill only one of the clerics to kill morag. Each cleric protects morag from certain things, and the clerics are invunarable to everything except what they are protecting morag from, so if you are weilding a sword, kill the cleric of the blade, then morag is vulnerable to swords... etc. etc [img]smile.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 09:33 PM   #6
Deathcow
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
The statue infront of the spikes needs to be destroyed before the spikes dissapear (i think) and then you need to kill only one of the clerics to kill morag. Each cleric protects morag from certain things, and the clerics are invunarable to everything except what they are protecting morag from, so if you are weilding a sword, kill the cleric of the blade, then morag is vulnerable to swords... etc. etc [img]smile.gif[/img]
I'm not sure if this is true or not. My wizard just casted a Horrid Wilting or two and everything in the back area went kaput, so they're certainly not invulnerable to magic. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Deathcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 12:12 AM   #7
Glorfindel

No that shouldnt be how it happens Deathcow... That spell should only have affected a single cleric, and the others SHOULD have been immune to it AFAIK.
Old 07-22-2002, 01:43 AM   #8
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

heh, i actually let the fighers of morag doing the work for me. when she casted an area affect spell, all of her fighters attacked her. (stupid bug) but i also blasted the clerics with fireballs and stuff. actually i was very weak because i only had half life with nearly all of my lvl7 and up spells gone. i could not rest or use the recall portal. good thing i had scrolls... lol

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2002, 03:20 AM   #9
Glorfindel

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
heh, i actually let the fighers of morag doing the work for me. when she casted an area affect spell, all of her fighters attacked her. (stupid bug) but i also blasted the clerics with fireballs and stuff. actually i was very weak because i only had half life with nearly all of my lvl7 and up spells gone. i could not rest or use the recall portal. good thing i had scrolls... lol
Lucky for the bug then [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Personally I found the Morag fight a bit dissapointing.. it really didnt take much effort... the cleric protection thing only took a little while to work out, but not enough time for me to have to reload ... still I enjoyed it [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-22-2002, 09:49 AM   #10
AndyG
Elminster

I had to reload once to get rid of those blades. The first time, I crossed it, then ran back, for 200 hp damage each time. Ouch. Second time through, I figured out to knock out that statue. Morag wasn't hurting me at all the whole time. The fight is pretty easy once you figure out the trick to it. They could have made her a bit tougher.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote