Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2002, 10:09 AM   #1
Nerull
Lord Ao

I am being loaded down with reagents! I have 20 billion quartz crystals and skeleton knuckles, twice that many fenberrys, and a truckload of gargoyle skulls and ettercap glands (exaggerating of course, but my entire six level inventory is nearly full). I know you need some of these reagents when you build weapons/armor/items later, but how much of each of these items do you need? You don't have to spoil me too badly, just give me a ballpark figure on what to hold onto and what to get rid of. I'm in Chapter 2 right now.

Also, what about these wolf pelts. Pete only took 3 of them when I finished that quest (anyone else notice the reference to the story of Peter and the Wolf?), so now I have a bunch of these pelts taking up space. Are they of any use, or should I just sell them?
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 11:03 AM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

you can sell all, but you may need one or two gargoyle heads.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 03:07 PM   #3
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
you can sell all, but you may need one or two gargoyle heads.
Gotcha. But of what use is all of this stuff, then? So far, skeleton knuckles, ettercap glands, fenberries, quartz crystals, wolf pelts, fire beetle bellies, slaad tongues, and bodak teeth don't seem to do much for you. I know you need them to talk to the mage in Port Llast, but how many of these things do you need? Since I'm not playing a mage, of what use is any of it?
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2002, 03:56 PM   #4
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

if you are a wizard or sorcerer then you will need about 2 of each of those regents. if you arent get rid of them. the gargoyle skull is used for a leather armor so if you want to go thru the game with a weak leather armor go for it.you rogue you.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote