Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2001, 04:27 PM   #1
Leonidas
Dungeon Master

Just a couple of annoying things -

Remove fear is treated as an offensive spell by MR - my cav's castings keep getting blocked.

Seems as if the vorpal ability of the Axe of the Unyielding is flickering off and on - I had about 40 hits in one battle and 20 or so in another with no little ghosties popping out...

Another thing, should the regen of the axe combine with the Ring of Gaxx, or does it just go on at 3 hp/rd max?

Anyone else have this experience?

------------------
Be careful! I think it's a tr...
Leonidas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 04:51 PM   #2
sunder
Zhentarim Guard

There is always alot of glitches with spells and such, there are alot of them and sometimes you can't determine one that works strange in combat because you might not notict it.
Regenerating items combine with others, so wearing multiple items of regeneration lets you heal faster.
Just take spell effects and others as they go. You can't really change them unless a official or unofficial patch comes out to fix them.
sunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 07:23 PM   #3
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

I think Magic resistance works against everything. In one game I had, Viconia kept resistancing enhancing spells and healing. Even in my current game, Mazzy has the amulet of magic resistance and a few times she's tried to lay hands and it hasn't worked. It makes wizard slayers really crap if you can't even heal them with magic.
With the axe, magic resistance will probably stop it's effects. Maybe you were just unlucky.

------------------
WAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
Draggor is offline   Reply With Quote