Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2002, 05:00 PM   #21
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sorry Johnny, the queue's pretty long.
Old 05-04-2002, 05:41 PM   #22
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Yeah, that's true, oh well, we can just insult the guy at our own leisure then.
Oh and going off topic for a bit, I like the new sig, but whatever happened to "Time is an illusion. Lunchtime is doubly so."
Ah, I decided it was time for a change, I think the Adams quote has been below my posts for over a year - and I couldn't decide between 'reality is an illusion...' and the sniper one - they both crack me up - yeah, isn't that sad?
Old 05-04-2002, 05:44 PM   #23
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
i've heard that one of his comments about the holocaust said: a minor issue of no importance ! Damn, i am willing to pay a fair amount of money for a chance to kick him right where it hurts
johnny, I am personally putting together an elite IW squad of Le Pen gonad kickers - I think Talthy wants to sign up, you're more than welcome to join us in our quest to crush the mofo's nuts. No payment required, just bring your own steel toe-cap boots
Old 05-04-2002, 05:58 PM   #24
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Don't tell me France is goingto become the next Nazi-like state -_- WORLD WAR III... with France?

lol... People will have posters and stuff up that'll read things like "Nuke the Frogs" lol I can see it now... and then Canada would somehow get invoulved! aaah! It'd be like southpark the movie!

*note i don't have a problem with any of these countries or their people but I felt that someone just had to bring up the fact that Facists aren't exactly the most likeable people on earth [img]tongue.gif[/img] *
Old 05-04-2002, 06:46 PM   #25
Grojlach
Zartan

In a few weeks from now, we'll have a thread with a similar subject only then about a certain Dutch politician, wondering how in the world he got that many votes... He may not be as outright fascistic, but he's the closest alternative anyways, and a lot of people vote for him exactly because of his points of view towards the Islam for instance (which is "retarded" in his opinion).
It's not going that good at all in Europe.

[ 05-04-2002, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: Grojlach ]
Old 05-04-2002, 06:55 PM   #26
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
i've heard that one of his comments about the holocaust said: a minor issue of no importance ! Damn, i am willing to pay a fair amount of money for a chance to kick him right where it hurts
johnny, I am personally putting together an elite IW squad of Le Pen gonad kickers - I think Talthy wants to sign up, you're more than welcome to join us in our quest to crush the mofo's nuts. No payment required, just bring your own steel toe-cap boots [/QUOTE]lol count me in epona, you are full of good ideas.
Old 05-04-2002, 07:10 PM   #27
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

I want to join this elite group too I think. I honestly don't think I can find anyone who hates him more than me...

INTERESTING FACT - Whilst this election has been signalled as swing to the right in French politics the same % vote was cast for the Revolutionary Left as Le Pen. Not just the Left, but the *Revolutionary* Left. Over 11% for Troskyists alone. This isn't a move to the right, its a move out of the centre.
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 05-04-2002, 07:13 PM   #28
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

i've been reading some of his statements and this guy is a bit of a flake....ok he's totally nuts.and i can see why so many people in the uk dislike him.he wants to send their illeagal aliens through the chunnel to you guys and gals.
Quote:
Don't tell me France is goingto become the next Nazi-like state -_- WORLD WAR III... with France?
that one would last all of a week.you know how the french love to put up a fight. hell,france ceased to be a major player in the world at the time of the franco-prussian war.
Old 05-04-2002, 07:18 PM   #29
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Barry the Sprout:
I want to join this elite group too I think. I honestly don't think I can find anyone who hates him more than me...

INTERESTING FACT - Whilst this election has been signalled as swing to the right in French politics the same % vote was cast for the Revolutionary Left as Le Pen. Not just the Left, but the *Revolutionary* Left. Over 11% for Troskyists alone. This isn't a move to the right, its a move out of the centre.
Wow!! I hadn't heard that fact yet, and normaly in any such place the trotskyists get a miniscule fraction. [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]
Old 05-05-2002, 05:54 AM   #30
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

You know some of his policies? He wants to ban the building of mosques... yeah... that'll help. But you are right, the Trots don't normally get anywhere near this much. It is a pity it is all spread out, but I don't know enough about the individual candidates to say why that might be. And I always think it is better for people to vote for who they want to, not vote tactically. It does kind of make a mockery of democracy. Anyway...
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe