Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2002, 06:37 PM   #1
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Success

At age 5, success is not peeing your pants.
At age 16, success is being able to drive a car.
At age 20, success is having sex.
At age 30, success is having money.
At age 50, success is having money.
At age 60, success is having sex.
At age 70, success is being able to drive a car.
At age 80, success is not peeing your pants.
(note how it reverses!)

The 4 Stages of Life

1. You believe in Santa Clause.
2. You don't believe in Santa Clause.
3. You think like Santa Clause.
4. You look like Santa Clause.

Knitting

A police officer was driving around on his patrols, when he saw a blonde woman knitting while she was driving (no offence to blondes!!!!). He started going after her and he turned his sirens on. Then he yelled through his blow-horn "PULLOVER!". The blonde replied "NO IT'S A SCARF!".

Space Adventures!

An American, a Russian and a Blonde woman were having a discussion about space achievments. The Russian said "We were the first to make it into space!". The American said "Well, we were the first to land on the moon!". The blonde then said "Oh ya? WE will be the first to land on the sun!". The Russian said "You can't land on the sun! You'll burn up!". The blonde replied "We aren't stupid you know! We are going to do it at night!!!!" (no offence to blondes intended again)

[ 05-13-2002, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: Sir Goulum ]
Old 05-13-2002, 06:41 PM   #2
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

I'm 27 and can't drive a car. Doesn't mean i'm not succesfull.
Old 05-13-2002, 06:45 PM   #3
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Ah true JR, but success is also, at age 4, not peeing your pants! I assume you don't do THAT anymore!
Old 05-13-2002, 06:48 PM   #4
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Uhm :embarrassed:, whem i'm really, really, really, really drunk .

[ 05-13-2002, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: the new JR Jansen ]
Old 05-13-2002, 06:50 PM   #5
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by the new JR Jansen:
Uhm :embarrassment:, whem i'm really, really, really, really drunk .
*Tries to stifle a laugh* LOL! I'm sorry but that is hilarious! It really is.
Old 05-13-2002, 06:51 PM   #6
the new JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Thought you might like it.
Old 05-14-2002, 03:21 AM   #7
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I do like the success one..... The kniting one was ok as well [img]smile.gif[/img] but I have heard the space on before [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 05-14-2002, 03:29 AM   #8
Paladin2000
Fzoul Chembryl

Took this one from one of the joke boards (Ezboard):

how to clean a cat
------------------

1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.

2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water and have both lids lifted.

3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape).

CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out for any surface they can find.

The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from your toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three to four times. This provides "powerwash and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.

6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can and quickly lift both lids.

8. The now clean cat will rocket out of the toilet and run outside where he will dry himself.
Old 05-14-2002, 07:06 AM   #9
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Why do farts smell? For the benefit of deaf people.
Old 05-14-2002, 07:27 AM   #10
lroyo

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:

Success

Knitting

A police officer was driving around on his patrols, when he saw a blonde woman knitting while she was driving no offence to blondes!!!!). He started going after her and he turned his sirens on. Then he yelled through his blow-horn "PULLOVER!". The blonde replied "NO IT'S A SCARF!".

Space Adventures!

An American, a Russian and a Blonde woman were having a discussion about space achievments. The Russian said "We were the first to make it into space!". The American said "Well, we were the first to land on the moon!". The blonde then said "Oh ya? WE will be the first to land on the sun!". The Russian said "You can't land on the sun! You'll burn up!". The blonde replied "We aren't stupid you know! We are going to do it at night!!!!" (no offence to blondes intended again)
Sir Goulum really is a complete ass! (no offense to Sir Goulum of course!)