Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2002, 05:30 PM   #11
jabidas
Silver Dragon

You are an idiot. Please cease wasting oxygen.
Old 04-27-2002, 05:32 PM   #12
Tiamat
Banned User

I will be kickin around for the next 80 years so find a corner, you dont have to watch the mayhem..... .
Old 04-27-2002, 05:36 PM   #13
Jorath Calar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by jabidas:
Eh..? Come on it wasn't that bad... no need for that.
Old 04-27-2002, 05:37 PM   #14
Tiamat
Banned User

And I dont breathe. I only inhale the fumes of coolness.....
Old 04-27-2002, 05:41 PM   #15
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
quote:
Originally posted by jabidas:
Eh..? Come on it wasn't that bad... no need for that.[/QUOTE]NO, but it is merely another peice of annoying spam, that defeats the purpose of quality spam.
Old 04-27-2002, 05:45 PM   #16
Tiamat
Banned User

Y is this annoying? I have limited smiley knoweledge........ and I am original. and you people are spammers too except I have a twisted sense of humor and you dont so you label me weird. believe me, I have been disturbed before.... just walk my school halls and you'll find out that Im as sane as can be. If I get banned, I will know that I went out with a bang instead of a silent obliteration.
Old 04-27-2002, 05:49 PM   #17
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
Y is this annoying? I have limited smiley knoweledge........ and I am original. and you people are spammers too except I have a twisted sense of humor and you dont so you label me weird. believe me, I have been disturbed before.... just walk my school halls and you'll find out that Im as sane as can be. If I get banned, I will know that I went out with a bang instead of a silent obliteration.
I *know* I'm a spammer, and I'm proud of it. I'm not labeling you Tiamat, I'm saying you'd get better responses if you had more point to most of your posts. I have no problem with this thread, but I see why some people do. Quality spam is appreciated at this forum, Tiamat, try working on posting some of it.
Old 04-27-2002, 05:50 PM   #18
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
This is annoying because it's idiotic and immature. You are not original, you merely say the most random things with no tact whatsoever. Seriously, that made no sense, and I'm inclined to agree with Jabidas.
Old 04-27-2002, 05:54 PM   #19
Tiamat
Banned User

This is wat I dont get: People let you slide and catch me! If I was banned and was obliterated u'd be like this: Meh, hes gone * a few days later you all need some cheering up and the jester of the board isnt there to satisfy*.
Old 04-27-2002, 05:57 PM   #20
jabidas
Silver Dragon

No, you are in fact a sad little boy who sits in his room thinking that it is funny to act insane and people will like you for it. Tell you what, go to a real mental hospital and spend 2 weeks observing the occupants of the medium security level. See people with broken lives eat their own excrement, mutter about being controlled by the vibrations by the pipes in the walls, tearing at their eyes because of the visions that are so terrible but that they cant quite express. Then try to laugh about it you pathetic little turd. You waste everyones time with your crap.