Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2001, 03:43 PM   #11
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:

As most cool chicks do...

Hey, Milamber!! Haven't seen you on here for a while!

Cheetah is cool, yeah! even if trainers do smell a bit......

------------------

Most Ecstatic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)

Feisty Kitten Mascot and Succourer of the Waifs and Strays Hugging and Smooching Club
Old 10-26-2001, 03:45 PM   #12
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by tracey:
oh dear. i seem to be a bloke!

oops.

Yo, sexy he-man/she-man, how's it hanging these days?

------------------

Most Ecstatic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)

Feisty Kitten Mascot and Succourer of the Waifs and Strays Hugging and Smooching Club
Old 10-26-2001, 03:47 PM   #13
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Well, then, I must be cool, too.

btw: Did anyone else notice that it stated 6 items in a man's bathroom, but only five are listed???

Thats cause you don't EVEN want to know what #6 is

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 10-26-2001, 03:48 PM   #14
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:

I DO call my friends (even female ones, though it's rare for me to have a female friend) by derogatory or silly nicknames, I DON'T keep a lot of crud in my bathroom, I frequently pick up the check when dining, I do NOT have many shoes (nor do I wear 'froo-froo' ones). Just some tennies, hiking boots, sandals and a pair of nice soft-leather slouchy Dingo boots. I don't like dressing up (very often) and I only do laundry when I run out of clean clothes.

Are you married?

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 10-26-2001, 03:51 PM   #15
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:

I DO call my friends (even female ones, though it's rare for me to have a female friend) by derogatory or silly nicknames, I DON'T keep a lot of crud in my bathroom, I frequently pick up the check when dining, I do NOT have many shoes (nor do I wear 'froo-froo' ones). Just some tennies, hiking boots, sandals and a pair of nice soft-leather slouchy Dingo boots. I don't like dressing up (very often) and I only do laundry when I run out of clean clothes.

However: I DO make a grocery list and mostly stick to it (due to budget restraints), I LOVE kitties (and will seriously maim anybody I see hurting any animal) and I can't comment on the children (because I haven't any) but I AM extremely organized and keep up with dates and appointments.

btw: Did anyone else notice that it stated 6 items in a man's bathroom, but only five are listed???

Right on, slapper!

Yeah, I don't go with all that toiletries in the toilet stuff either..... how many things do you need to get clean........ Use up one bottle, buy another bottle! Easy, simple!! They all use pretty much the same ingredients anyway... You just pay for the fancy packaging and the huge marketing budget. I get shampoo/bath whadjamacallit from the aromatherapy company where I get my essential oils. Huge great container, costs next to nothing.....

As for kids, - every day I wake up and thank my lucky stars I don't have any (well, actually I thank contraception, but y'know what I mean..... Lucky for the kids also, - I remember taking my small nephew shopping once - I left him in the supermarket, and didn't notice till I was halfway home.....

------------------

Old 10-26-2001, 03:51 PM   #16
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Hey, Milamber!! Haven't seen you on here for a while!

Cheetah is cool, yeah! even if trainers do smell a bit......

What's up gorgeous? Holy crap! You have over 1000 posts now. You did that in barely over a month!! I guess some addictions are harder to kick then others

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 10-26-2001, 03:53 PM   #17
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:

As most cool chicks do...

Maybe, but then again: who is interested in cool chicks ? Heck, come to think of it: I am in no way interested in cool people of either gender ...

------------------
So long !

R³ aka "The Ramonster"(thanks Sir Tainly) - proud to be the official spokesman for the most noble Lady Bilqis, Desert Rose of Ironworks - equally proud to be Moiraine's "permanent advocate" !

Btw, the cow is queuing in the slaughterhouse right now !
Old 10-26-2001, 03:54 PM   #18
Tuor
Elminster

Absolutely spot on, I live with my brother and the only food we've got in our house at the moment is butter, six cans of beer in the fridge and half a tin of baked beans, guess I'll be going to devastate Tesco's shelves tomorrow...Oh and do my washing 'cos I've got no clean clothes..

------------------
TUOR, Excrutiatingly Jolly Aerie executioner of the HADB and all round not so nice guy.
Old 10-26-2001, 03:55 PM   #19
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
What's up gorgeous? Holy crap! You have over 1000 posts now. You did that in barely over a month!! I guess some addictions are harder to kick then others

Well, er.... yes. Today was going to be the day I *didn't* go on at all... Just took a peek, and suddenly Absynthe started a thread.... and oh dear it's all going wrong!! Cheetah starts sobbing hysterically..... Haven't done a stroke of work this week and it's all the forums fault..... Keep telling my clients I've loads of other work on..... Jeeze, I have to kick this....

Is there a 12 step you could recommend, Tim? I got rid of all my other addictions - this one is something else!!

------------------

Old 10-26-2001, 03:57 PM   #20
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Well, er.... yes. Today was going to be the day I *didn't* go on at all... Just took a peek, and suddenly Absynthe started a thread.... and oh dear it's all going wrong!! Cheetah starts sobbing hysterically..... Haven't done a stroke of work this week and it's all the forums fault..... Keep telling my clients I've loads of other work on..... Jeeze, I have to kick this....

Is there a 12 step you could recommend, Tim? I got rid of all my other addictions - this one is something else!!

I've got a three step way to get rid of your IW habit for life, won't be pleasant though:

1: Mindlessly flame other members.

2: Send insulting mail to Ziroc.

3: Get banned.

****Congratulations! You've now removed posting on IW from your life!****