Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2001, 02:08 AM   #1
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

I have an unpatched version of BG2 with ToB. Anyone compatible want to multiplay? This is a friends P.C. so late night (like now) is best for me.

If I recall Epona, Liliara and Grand Ranger were all keen.

A Hyena multiplay!

Eponas plans of world caninisation would be under way

------------------
Old 10-25-2001, 03:17 AM   #2
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

BUMPING for Yorick
How are you going to manage the time-zones? (thinking of all the problems we're having with me (Europe), Mistral (Signapore) and Larry, Killing Spree and Deiter (East US) )

------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Magess of Lady Lioness' Court
Saint of the SoS
Historian of IW
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Once Upon A Paper Writer's Forum
Old 10-25-2001, 03:45 AM   #3
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

Yorick I'll play buddy. I'll let you pick one of my guys, and I'll tone them down if you need me too, as 4 of them have completed ToB minus xp caps and are pretty wicked. Or I can always use a weak weapon to balance things out, that usually works nicely if it's a warrior. Late your time is an hour earlier for me so it makes it easy for me Just let me know what's up. I have a ranger, a monk, a swashbuckler, and a mage available.
Old 10-25-2001, 11:16 AM   #4
Epona
Zartan

Hi Yorick!
I was beginning to think that idea had been forgotten in the mists of time

I would love to multi, just need to make sure my modem connection is up and running following my recent tinkering with my poor PC (at least I won't be suffering from slow-processor related lag now )

I guess you posted this at about 7 am my time - I could do that at weekends, but not during the week as unfortunately even celtic goddesses have to work

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Proud winner of the 'Most Useless Post 250 Has Ever Seen' Award 2001. "I'd just like to thank my friends and family, without whom none of this would have been possible..."
Old 10-25-2001, 01:16 PM   #5
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Sure I will play,Yorrick. But I have never done a multi, and I dont know if I can do it so late like that.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester and Spam Monitor of Laughing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

May a pregnant yak chew on your ear for all eternity.
A guitar solo is to a guitarsist is what a palette is too a painter.
"...But I look at my self as a fragile, inteligent,human being. But there is a clown inside that comes and messes it up everytime" -Jim Morrison

GO DEVILS!!!!
Old 10-25-2001, 07:57 PM   #6
Epona
Zartan

BUMPIN' for Yorick

------------------

Proud winner of the 'Most Useless Post 250 Has Ever Seen' Award 2001. "I'd just like to thank my friends and family, without whom none of this would have been possible..."
Old 10-26-2001, 06:11 AM   #7
Epona
Zartan

BUMP?
Anyone interested?

------------------

Old 10-26-2001, 09:45 AM   #8
Epona
Zartan

Bumping again.
I'm kinda getting used to watching this thread slide down the page....

------------------

Old 10-26-2001, 09:47 AM   #9
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I'm interested, I live in Europe though, so timezones might be a problem, got no problem with staying up VERY late though, so I think I'll be able to manage.
Old 10-26-2001, 09:57 AM   #10
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
I'm interested, I live in Europe though, so timezones might be a problem, got no problem with staying up VERY late though, so I think I'll be able to manage.
Well if we did the time Yorick wants it will be early morning rather than very late. About 7AM here in England. Actually for me that's the best time at weekends, since my bf is either in bed or watching Dr Who reruns at that time in the morning, and won't need constant attention (my primary function seems to be to keep him entertained LOL!)

------------------