Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2008, 09:47 PM   #31
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Default Re: Terrorist attack hotels in Mumbai - 80 dead so far hundreds injured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Assassin View Post
You are laying some pretty heavy stuff out there Yorick. I think we agree upon your first statement, a single portion of a certain fanatical indoctrination. The rest is way over my religious comprehension. But I do have a quote that I refer to on occasion, and I'm thinking this is such an occasion.

The intellectual founder of Islamism, Sayyid Qutb, wrote in 1957: "In the world there is only one party, the party of Allah; all of the others are parties of Satan and rebellion. Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah; and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of the rebellion."
Hi Felix. Yes I'm familiar with Qutb, the intellectual father of Bin Laden. He is far from representing all or even a majority of Muslims, let alone all the myriad religions of the world: most of whom would disagree with Qutb. Why should we who think Qutb is incorrect, be apportioned blame?

If you have a cavity in one tooth causing a toothache, do you pull out all your teeth? Or just the one that's rotten?

http://www.hughwilson.com

Last edited by Yorick; 11-30-2008 at 09:49 PM.
Yorick is offline   Reply With Quote