Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2003, 11:58 PM   #31
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Nighty-night, Hesperex. Try to get some sleep. See you later.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 03-10-2003, 12:00 AM   #32
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Arion, do you mean you hit 500 at TSR? If so, that is cool. Where did you join up today. You have really been on a joining spree lately. I saw you over at UFR. You social butterfly you.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 03-10-2003, 12:39 AM   #33
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Light Bulb

*Finally able to get to the PC* Well, the less said the better. Good night, Mrs. Calabash, whereever you are!
Old 03-10-2003, 05:30 AM   #34
Kaltia
Jack Burton

I am made of rubber and speak the language of elastic bands.

My internet connection will be back tonight! Yay!

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 03-10-2003, 05:34 AM   #35
Sigmar
Unicorn

"And so the people of the cafe rejoiced...Yehh...they then proceeded to eat Johnny's minstrels...and there was much rejoicing...yehh"

I guess we'll be seing more of you in here then, eh? Everything turns out fine in the end.
Old 03-10-2003, 05:53 AM   #36
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
"And so the people of the cafe rejoiced...Yehh...they then proceeded to eat Johnny's minstrels...and there was much rejoicing...yehh"

I guess we'll be seing more of you in here then, eh? Everything turns out fine in the end.
ROFL @ the Monty Python Reference!
Always look on the briiiiiight side of death!
The people's front of Judea! The Judean people's front!
Brave brave brave brave Sir Johnny...
We are the knights of Camelot, we eat ham and jam and spam a lot!
HE'S NOT THE MESSIAH, HE'S A VERY NAUGHTY BOY!

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 03-10-2003, 06:01 AM   #37
Sigmar
Unicorn

*Hurls melon ball at Kaltia*...you said Jehova, I heard you

The movies are the best, mind you the parrot sketch along with the lumberjack song are classics.
Old 03-10-2003, 06:04 AM   #38
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
*Hurls melon ball at Kaltia*...you said Jehova, I heard you

The movies are the best, mind you the parrot sketch along with the lumberjack song are classics.
Are there any women here?
Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries!

Old 03-10-2003, 06:09 AM   #39
Sigmar
Unicorn

No *in a high pitched voice*...I mean uggh...no *grunt and other typical male noises* thats a funny one too [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Personally I think Weeble and Bob is the next generation of Montey Python [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oh by the way your Physics teacher is such a sad case, liking transformers and all that. Pff, when will he grown out of it

[ 03-10-2003, 06:25 AM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 03-10-2003, 07:23 AM   #40
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Hesperex:
Congratulations on your getting engaged I hope all goes well for you. And I finished school over 2 years ago, I'm at university now. I don't know how you think of uni in the states but it's very different to school here in Britain, anyway I have never ever said how old I am so perhaps I am younger than you thought [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'm actually 19 incase your wondering.
I meant 'college' when I said 'school'. To me, it's the same thing as I knew you were of 'college age' and not in the lower schools. [img]smile.gif[/img] But I've had that same misunderstanding with others from your neck of the woods, so I think it's a cultural/language thing. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the good wishes for my future married life. Nacht is a sweetheart. [img]graemlins/lovestory2.gif[/img] We're just getting to the planning stages for a wedding. Had to wait til he got work and settled first, as he moved across the country to be here.

Attalus, OH MY! I'm shocked....a 13 (12?) year old ate my cookies? And an Official Cafe Sweetie, at that? LOLOLOLOL [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Well, I hope he enjoyed them! Haven't seen Piestrider around lately! Don't tell me he's locked in the kitchen taste-testing the contents of the fridge! [img]tongue.gif[/img]