Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2001, 08:18 PM   #51
Moni

BACK TO THE TOP BEFORE IT GETS "LOST" on Page 2!

Old 04-03-2001, 09:02 PM   #52
Balgin
Elminster

Woah there, (I didn't see this post earlier). FYI on the naff basic alignment test I came out as Neutral Good with extreme Lawful AND Chaotic tendencies (not according to that particular test but that's what most mates reckon after a look at my answers LOL) and the Family one called me an Artist (not far off actually since I'm an actor in training and a traditional story teller). I'm just off to do the Kingdomality one (please bear in mind that I live my life by a private code of honour losely based on the knightly code of chivalry (wich was written by a woman ) crossed with the Viking way of life (a lot more open minded but still structured) so the results of the third test should be amusing).

------------------
Balgin, the Dwarf
Balgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 09:06 PM   #53
Balgin
Elminster

Oh, and I reckon the family one didn't allow me to express the fact that whilst I am a good liar I don't lie very often (and that is a reliable truth). Some of the other answers didn't allow me enough freedom either but I stuck with it. (Some of the answers where blatantly colour coded red and blue, I ignored the colour coding because I didn't like all of the red answers or all of the blue ones (although the blue ones where slightly better)). I would have prefered slightly more ambiguous answers.

------------------
Balgin, the Dwarf
Old 04-03-2001, 09:14 PM   #54
Balgin
Elminster

And according to the Kingdomality Test (you know, the one with the knight riding the legolike horse on it's intro page) I'm a Dreamer-Minstrel. Not bad, pretty acurate. However a minstrel or bard is often a repository of knowledge and can often add sagelike advice to the seekers of knowledge.

------------------
Balgin, the Dwarf
Old 04-03-2001, 11:33 PM   #55
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Good with Lawful tendencies - hmmmm. . . I guess so.

Guess what I got on the Kingdom one. . . .a Shepherd, cause I look after the flock!

[This message has been edited by mammawlin (edited 04-04-2001).]

[This message has been edited by mammawlin (edited 04-04-2001).]
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2001, 11:46 PM   #56
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Mammawlin's (l)Awful Good! hee hee hee

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 09:19 AM   #57
Moni

Yes She IS!!!!

The Alignment Test said I was on the Lawful Evil side LOL! (Something like 2 points toward Lawful and 7 towards Evil!)

I may have a mean sense of humor but I am SO NOT EVIL (just don't push me into actually getting mad, I am a True Berserker)! Even my humor has limits...no physical or emotional pain to my "victims" is allowed!

Sounds like we have a variety of citizens in our Kingdom! Right down to our very own "cankerous beggar" ha ha ha! Together, we could rebuild society if it ever became necessaary! Not sure I want to be pegged as the only RULER here though! How about I be the Minister of Finance? ; )

: )
Moni

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 04-04-2001).]
Old 04-04-2001, 02:24 PM   #58
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Thought we came up with a few "benevolent rulers" among us (but only one mastermind!).

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2001, 02:28 PM   #59
Moni

DOH!
I missed that Saz is a Benevolent Ruler too!

Long Live King Saz!!!

; )
Moni
Old 04-04-2001, 03:55 PM   #60
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Moni - and me too (Benevolent Ruler)

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote