Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2003, 01:06 PM   #101
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
"What size matress are we talkin' about here, how heavy is he, is he wearing clothes?"

Sigmar, all objects fall at the same rate, unless air resistance is a factor. Galileo proved it by dropping objects off the Leaning Tower of Pisa. And, no, neither was I there nor was I around to be invited.[/QUOTE]Well I knew that, the cannon ball and fether filled bags... I was just testing you [img]tongue.gif[/img]

....Did you know that the world record for most clothes pegs clipped on a face is 133?
Old 02-02-2003, 01:09 PM   #102
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Did YOU know that the loudest belch ever was the decibel equilvilant of a pneaumatic drill?

[ 02-02-2003, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: Kaltia ]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-02-2003, 01:14 PM   #103
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
Well...a long time and far away...I forget how long ago and how far exactly this occurred...there was a man...or was it a woman....no, it was a man....or a boy? No, a man....and his name....I forget, but the point is, this woman was an expert banjo player...and she played his banjo from here to wherever, which was just as far away from here as the faraway place previously mentioned, so you can guess how far away this far away place was...so, anyway, this man played his flute for hours upon end, in every court and every palace from here to wherever...

Your story sucks uncle robby. Sorry could'nt resist it. Boy it seems ever since Kaltia returned Cloudy's has been spam central.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 02-02-2003, 01:15 PM   #104
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Your story sucks uncle robby. Sorry could'nt resist it. Boy it seems ever since Kaltia returned Cloudy's has been spam central.
I resent that! Anywho, I've died down a bit now

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-02-2003, 01:15 PM   #105
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
Did YOU know that the loudest belch ever was the volumne of the pneumonatic drill?
You promised you wouldnt tell anyone about my problem... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Did you know the record for balancing bowling balls stacked on top of each other is 10?

Do any of you watch the Comedy store on the paramount comedy channel?
Old 02-02-2003, 01:17 PM   #106
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
Did YOU know that the loudest belch ever was the volumne of the pneumonatic drill?
[/QUOTE]Promises, like pie crusts, are made to be broken. I kept most of it, though, I never told you about your duck!

Old 02-02-2003, 01:18 PM   #107
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
Well...a long time and far away...I forget how long ago and how far exactly this occurred...there was a man...or was it a woman....no, it was a man....or a boy? No, a man....and his name....I forget, but the point is, this woman was an expert banjo player...and she played his banjo from here to wherever, which was just as far away from here as the faraway place previously mentioned, so you can guess how far away this far away place was...so, anyway, this man played his flute for hours upon end, in every court and every palace from here to wherever...

Boy it seems ever since Kaltia returned Cloudy's has been spam central.[/QUOTE]Yep ain't it grand

This place is getting a "Cheers" atmosphere all over again... OK who wants to be Norm
Old 02-02-2003, 01:19 PM   #108
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
quote:
quote:
[/QUOTE]Promises, like pie crusts, are made to be broken. I kept most of it, though, I never told you about your duck!
[/QUOTE]What duck?
Old 02-02-2003, 01:20 PM   #109
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Yep ain't it grand

This place is getting a "Cheers" atmosphere all over again... OK who wants to be Norm
Cheers? What's a cheers atmosphere? I'm just glad to see you Sigling [img]smile.gif[/img] Now give me back my taser. This is not a joke.

Old 02-02-2003, 01:21 PM   #110
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
What duck?
Eh...nevermind