Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2001, 06:23 PM   #31
Lord Shield

ooh! * looks at Lioness *

My God but you are so HAIRY!!!!!

Old 11-11-2001, 07:51 PM   #32
Moni

Moni, still teasing her hair which now stands amusingly and uselessly on its ends missed the opening performance of the Asylum presentation of "Hairspray" because she could not pull herself away from teasing her hair. (No one missed her. )

Upon noticing the appearance of shiny multi-colored balloons, however, her hands stop and her arms fall ever so slowly down to her sides as her eyes glaze over in wonder.

"Oooooo! Pretty shiny things!"

Mesmerized, she stands there staring going "Oooooo! Pretty shiny things!" like a vinyl record that has gotten stuck on the turntable.
Mesmerized, she stands there staring going "Oooooo! Pretty shiny things!" like a vinyl record that has gotten stuck on the turntable.

Old 11-11-2001, 08:11 PM   #33
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Somewhere...okay actually across from the new asylum in a dark and forbodeing tower shaped strangely enough like a huge cheeto KHaN works on his latest creation.
"Rise! rise and take life my greatest creation! I have given you the ultimate power to destroy all those in the asylum! Rise Mr Peepers and become Mega Peepers!"
An 18'titan made out of rotten apple cores stands and hits his head on the ceiling..."OUCH!".
"Go Mega Peepers and take the mutant headlice with you!"
"Go and spew your toxic apples onto the asylum masses!"
Mega Peepers heads off across the pond with an army of headlice the size of yugos..." DESTROY ASYLUM "...
Old 11-11-2001, 08:41 PM   #34
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

As Moni is mezmerized by the shiny balloons, she finds herself following them down a long hallway. Halfway through the journey, she sees a face looking back at her from behind one of the balloons (magenta one), and sees that it is Ladyzekke. *This way, keep following* *what the hell happened to the seafoam crayon I gave you? Hope nobody stole it from you and ate it, cause if eaten, the seafoam green crayon's infravision works in an opposite fashion, wherein it lights the "eater" up like a green glowing beacon!*

Ladyzekke, upon seeing the enemy Khan gathering his forces, decides IT IS TIME. This is what the Magenta crayon was meant for. *Ladyzekke eats the Magenta crayon, thereby absorbing all its mysterious powers*

KHAN, I have my assylum friends protected, you cannot penetrate the barrier I have erected. You can either A) Curse and stomp and rage, or B) Join us. You know you want to. You just feel like an outsider don't you? THAT is why you are so hostile towards us. Join us, dance and talk and share in our tapioca paradise. Moni, perhaps you would be more convicing to this cause, I'll let you step forward and take this situation over

*join ussssss* (ever see that original Evil Dead movie?) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-11-2001, 08:46 PM   #35
Ladyzekke

Oh, and Btw Khan, too bad you already sent Mr. Peepers off, cause I have the ultimate counter for that, MS. PEEPERS!. Yes, she's bony, she's monkey like, she loves apples and can eat one in 11.5 seconds! Her eyebrows hang and swing along the side of her face, she is totally irristable, and was also featured in Caveboy magazine as a centerfold. Say buhbye to little Mr. Peepers!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-11-2001, 08:49 PM   #36
Moni

Moni, coming out of her shiny-ballon-induced trance responds,
"You're right LadyZ!"
She musters up all her telepathic powers and reaches out to KHaN:
KHaN, hey KHaN! Yeah, you! Its me, Moni! You need to stop whatever you are planning against us KHaN! We're getting ready to have a cooking contest and we want you to be our judge!
I'm making pot roast!'

Then she turns to LadyZ..."Uh, about that Sea Green crayon LOL...Neb ought to be easy to find!" "Sorry 'bout that, he nabbed it outta my purse while I was napping belly-up on a shelf."

For some reason, Moni feels like she needs to equip herself with a fake apple so she runs back to get it out of the bag with the hairy green chips in it.

Old 11-11-2001, 09:18 PM   #37
KHaN
Drow Warrior

As KHaN watches his army, lead by his MEGA Peepers trudge through the lake he takes a moment to reflect...then a faint voice enters his conciousness..."pooootttt rooooaaasssttt". "Rosebud?" he says. "NO POTROAST YOU DUMMY!" Startled KHaN's stomach begins to growl. "Feed me Seymour!" DRAT! I have always had a weakness when it comes to my stomach....and Moni's potroast. Though last time she made an EVIL potroast that nearly ate my arm...hmmmmm
Just then KHaN sees what can only be a Ms Peepers heading towards his greatest creation. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Mr Peepers! Get outta there! She has caveroom eyes! She'll want ya to marry her and give her all your apples!" To late....
Well at least I still have my army of mutant headlice....muahahahha there they go now..."hi ho hi ho its off to destroy the asylum we go..." MUAHAHAHAH!!! "hi ho hi ho its obbbblurb blu blub****"
CRAP! I SAID AROUND THE LAKE NOT INTO IT!
*SIGH*
"PotRoast come and me wanna big slice!"
"I wonder what they are having for dessert?" KHaN's stomach asks.
*MEGASIGH* Okay okay...I give up...I'll play nice (for now heh).
Sometimes it's so hard being bad...when your troops are idiots and your stomach has staged a revolt. BAH!
Old 11-11-2001, 10:04 PM   #38
Moni

Moni giggles as she motions LadyZ to the rec room
"Watch this!" she says
She walks up to Neb and blows on him.
"What the?" Neb says as Moni grabs him and turns him around, three times to the left and then three times to the right.
She lets go and stands back.
Slowly but surely, Neb turns a bright and glowing Seafoam Green.

Old 11-11-2001, 10:17 PM   #39
Ladyzekke

LOL! The power of potroast! Good job Moni!

Oh Neb! Wow! Yer a regular bug lite aren't you? Woah! Yikes! Let me get out of the way, out of the "incoming" swarm makining a B-line towards you! Here, take this mini mirror disco ball, maybe it will confuse the bugs!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-12-2001, 08:46 AM   #40
Lioness
Jack Burton

hmmm...Minsc and Boo, and Boo and Minsc...