Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 03:22 PM   #1
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

Default I have an Idea.

So, i have been thinking long and hard lately. (ouch.) And have come up with a new idea for an RPG of sorts.

Has anyone ever read the Animorph books? Well, having just gotten the last book in the series to finish my collection, i wondered if any IW's have read these books and decided to sketch a rough plot for a game.

One hundred years after the events of the Animorph books, the Andalite society is getting back on its feet, when another foe comes from the depths of space to steal their morph technology. So Once again the Andalites send the Morph Cube to Earth, where a party of Andalites in human form can protect it and find the descendants of the first protectors to help them in thier quest.

The story needs Andalite worriors, and four humans. The series had five, but Tobias is a bird, no children for him.

I would like the help of an expirienced DM, but the skill range of the players doesnt matter.

If your interested please let me know.

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 11:14 AM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

Default Re: I have an Idea.

Sadly, I've no idea what that world is about so I can't be of much help there.

Say NO to the Trouser Tyranny!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 05:35 PM   #3
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

I'm afraid I can only echo Leggy's words. Can you elaborate more on the setting?
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 07:21 PM   #4
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

It would take place on earth and in space. Not so much in space because most of the story will consist of battleing Yeerks while trying to find said descendants. I was hoping there would be one or two more, eh, nerds, for the lack of better wording, that would be able to help me explain a little better. But i'll try.

The yeerks are parasitic organisms that look like slugs. Every three days they must return to something called a Yeerk Pool, where they are totally helpless, unless gaurded by another yeerk living within a host body. Yeerks crawl into people ears and take over a persons mind, they have taken many forms over the centuries of their exsistance, but they covet earth the most because of its vast populace.

The andalites are kinda like blue centaurs with two eyes and two more stock eyes. the andalite tails have a single blade on it, it kinda looks like a sythe.

Like i said, im not very good at this, but if you want i could find some pictures of the aliens and set up a link.

Old 09-02-2007, 06:31 AM   #5
PurpleXVI
Emerald Dragon

Basically the books are about kids who are visited on Earth by aliens and taught how to turn into animals after touching them, so they can fight other aliens(who are bad) on Earth.

That is it.

Oh, and there's some danger of getting stuck in animal form if you stay as one for too long, etc.
PurpleXVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:11 PM   #6
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

exactly. The books span from #1 to around 54 or something like that.

They also had a TV series and their own website. www.animorphs.com