Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2002, 02:08 PM   #1
Belvin
Welcomed New User

I have to say i like the bg1 sounds better for my main charcter
maybe there can be some new ones to dl??
Belvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 02:43 PM   #2
Tormentor
Manshoon

i don't know, sorry, but what i do know that bg2 contains the most stupidest charachter sounds... damn... they are awfull...
Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 04:25 PM   #3
F. Gottwald
Manshoon

i´d be interested too... especially the male voices seem uninspired (apart from the sleazy rogueish one... number 2 i believe).
Old 01-18-2002, 01:46 AM   #4
Guk73
Dungeon Master

I'm no expert in game editing but matbe the sounds from IWD or BG1 could be copied over into BG2. Not sure, maybe someone else knows for sure or will try.
Old 01-18-2002, 04:24 AM   #5
Erydian
Manshoon

Some are available at Sorcerer's Place (scroll down, they're near the bottom of the page I linked to).

Others can be found at PlanetBG (check the link to FilePlanet for additional choices).

Quality on these soundsets vary, as many of them are not produced by Bioware. Some have been taken from other games though - happy hunting.
Old 01-18-2002, 08:28 AM   #6
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

Hey, cool, thanks. I just downloaded Annah's voice. I'll put her on my Paladin. Thanks again.
Lady Galadria, a proud Cavalier of Keldorn\'s Order; Oh So Simple Marshmallow Woman of the ORT. Member, HADB<br /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" -Saki<br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2002, 08:32 AM   #7
Sir Exxon
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Erydian:
Some are available at Sorcerer's Place (scroll down, they're near the bottom of the page I linked to).

Others can be found at PlanetBG (check the link to FilePlanet for additional choices).

Quality on these soundsets vary, as many of them are not produced by Bioware. Some have been taken from other games though - happy hunting.

Hey! Cool ones!
Thanks man! Now, which shall I choose...

see ya!
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote