Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2002, 07:12 AM   #1
klinsmann
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I cant find all the creatures in the quest of The Wailing and the Waterdhavians and to tell the truth i cant remember which animals i have returned so i pretty messed up here so PLEASE HELP
klinsmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 07:27 AM   #2
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

Well do you at least know where you have been? Have you finnish any of the arias (docks, peninsula, black lake, the other one)? There are 4 creatures(obviously) A dryad(i think) an intelect devourer, er... i cant really remember what the others are...

Oh and WELCOME TO IW!

[ 09-25-2002, 07:29 AM: Message edited by: Dagorion ]
Dagorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 09:17 AM   #3
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

the other two are a cockatrice, and a Yu-anti
Old 09-25-2002, 09:26 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Dude, please don't use that kind of language (even if you edit it out) in your title. We're not prudes here, and we don't mind if people swear once in a while, but try not to put it in your title at least - it just looks really cheap - like some madman ranting in the street. Thanks for your cooperation. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Spoilers are below.

The cockatrice is in the Docks.
The yuan-ti is in the Beggars Nest.
The intellect devourer is in the Peninsula district.
The dryad is in the Blacklake district.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2002, 10:26 AM   #5
klinsmann
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks for the help and i will improve my language i promise
klinsmann is offline   Reply With Quote