Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2002, 07:01 AM   #1
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I got dozens of Greenstone, Phenalope , Aventurine etc etc but I've found no use of them, is it okay to sell them?

Also, how to get rid of items that got 0 value? I can't sell them because the seller won't accept them.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2002, 07:33 AM   #2
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
I got dozens of Greenstone, Phenalope , Aventurine etc etc but I've found no use of them, is it okay to sell them?
Sure, that's the idea (they are just like the little rinky-dink gemstones you found in BG1 and BG2). All they do is tie up inventory space (not much, but hey, gold doesn't and doesn't weigh anything).

Quote:
Also, how to get rid of items that got 0 value? I can't sell them because the seller won't accept them.
It's called littering. Just drop them all back at the temple; if it turns out you need the item, it will still be sitting right there on the floor. Also, if you lose track of an item you still need, go to the pool in the temple (right near the portal you come in from when you use the stone of recall) and it will show all quest items that have been dropped on the ground by you. For some gold, you can get the item back.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2002, 07:52 AM   #3
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

ahh..the pool yes. I was wondering what's the use of it. so, it give back lost quest item then. I see..thanks.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2002, 04:27 PM   #4
Mossy
Dungeon Master

If the sell value on something is 0gp that means that it is a quest item, so it would be a good idea to hang onto it.
Mossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2002, 04:55 PM   #5
Recluse
Dungeon Master

Thats tru Mossy, but not tottally, because ive had a lot of arrows and bolts that i couldnt sell (0gp) some various other items too that were pretty common, maybe its just a bug.
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2002, 07:05 PM   #6
AndyG
Elminster

Most non-ammunition items that have a sell value of 0 are quest items. However, each henchperson has a quest for each chapter (I assume, only in chapter 2). If you're only doing the quest for one of them, you'll find five excess items. Plus, there may be other quests you aren't eligible to do, because of your class, and you may still stumble onto some of those items. Just find a container near your portal and store things your unsure of there.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote