Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2002, 07:03 PM   #1
Nutman
Dungeon Master

Gidday, I am in the crypt, fell down when the floor gave away - found the "key" and did that, am trying to jump across that gap where the floor gave way to get back out, but can't seem to do it - is this the only way??

cheers
Nutman
Nutman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2002, 07:22 PM   #2
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

There is a way....but, do you really want to go out that way ?....Have you already dealt with ...F'Lokis Ra?

There is a way out...using the elevator..that takes you up to F'lokis Ra. Like Rethpian said...There's a secret chamber, 'above the tomb of F'lokis Ra.

[ 08-26-2002, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Packrat ]
Old 08-26-2002, 07:34 PM   #3
Nutman
Dungeon Master

Gidday,

thanks for quick reply packrat, I have dealt with F'Lokis Ra (mummy?) but missed the secret chamber.
Is it just me, or is it quite dark in the crypt, I have the gamma setting right up, can see not to bad, but still seems dark??

cheers
Nutman
Old 08-26-2002, 07:57 PM   #4
morningstar
The Magister

Hi Nutman, welcome to the Board! Yes the crypt is dark, look at your settings to see if you can make it lighter, however if you have a Whiskas (Tiger) you have 'night vision' trait which illumines the area which is dark. I always have a Whiskas with me and they are very good as Wizards and excellent Ninjas later. You have to press the lift button in the Flokis 'Ra area and quickly go backwards until it starts to go down. Then jump on top of it and take it to the top where you will find a passage way. This will take you to an area where you can then go out. The game does have some very dark areas, you could use a torch or illuminate spell but I could never get those to work. Found the Whiskas the best, always. Happy gaming.
Old 08-26-2002, 07:59 PM   #5
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

It's not really bright but I didn't find it dark.

IIRC...There is a post...somewhere on this board about increasing the gama, other then, the slider on the menu screen.

I'll let you know...if I find it...
Old 08-27-2002, 11:59 AM   #6
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

If you really want to you can stack a few crates under the broken stairs & climb out that way, but it is better to do what the others said & go out above the elevator. If you do dont forget to look under the table, something there is very easy to miss.
The readme file that came with your game has some solutions to some tech problems. I think it tells you to set the gamma on your pc rather then the game.
Old 08-28-2002, 12:58 AM   #7
Nutman
Dungeon Master

How do you stack boxes, i can move them, but are they able to be picked up??

cheers
Nutman
Old 08-28-2002, 10:30 AM   #8
kev
Drizzt Do'Urden

One of the icons left of screen allows you to carry. Just put your charactor in carry mode then click on whatever you want to carry. To drop it just click on it again. It is not a foolproof thing & it is easy to drop items that you are carrying by turning too close to a wall.
kev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2002, 10:32 AM   #9
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Carry the boxes (check the carry icon all the way on the left), and then move close to another box. The box you're carrying will automatically shift up on top of the other box.

Then pick up a third box and jump on top of the bottom box. The box in your hands will (depending on where you're facing) shift up on top of the second box.

Repeat until you run out of boxes, run out of room, or reach your destination.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote