Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2007, 09:49 PM   #71
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Ever did something so bad, that everyone hates you for it but nobody points it out to you. You on the other hand. Didn't know or realize anything about it until several days later?

No, I'm not gonna tell you about what I did. But thinking about it now make me feel ashame of myself.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 09:37 AM   #72
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Well, I hope whoever you did it to can forgive you, Kakero. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Bubbe, wow, good thing you called the ambulance if your workmate was feeling so bad. I hope he is okay. I've only ever had to call an ambulance a few times and once it was a false alarm, the girl had cut herself on our papercutter but it was only a tiny cut. I couldn't tell though, because she had a lot of bleeding.

The other times were for a student who was taking bad care of herself and had health problems. She kept passing out on us. And I do mean just passing out....no notice, she'd just fall to the floor. She was walking down the hall and I watched her collapse the first time I called the ambulance! She wouldn't go with them because apparently in her home country (middle east) only dying people go to the hospital in ambulances, or so I'm told. She's been to doctor's and had some hospital stays since then but friends took her there. So far, she seems ok now, which is good!
Old 06-30-2007, 12:47 PM   #73
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
You crapped your pants and didn't find out until two days later, didn't you Kakero?
Old 06-30-2007, 01:14 PM   #74
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

ROTFL Johnny! Maybe that's why he's not tellin! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 05:02 PM   #75
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Howdy guys, hope everyone is doing alright?

Mini rant here. I still have to go to college for two more weeks even though my exams finished two weeks ago :| I mean, they can't honestly expect our full and dedicated concentration when we think "we break up in two weeks for summer" constantly?

Had a hectic few months what with driving tests and exams, but now everything is over as of tomorrow I'm turning a new leaf. First thing I'll do when I get to work - buy some running trainers, run a day, workout a day.

Also, I'm gonna seriously (I mean it this time!) learn the guitar, so does anyone have any tips/help/pointers for me that'd be great. It's an acoustic and to be honest I'm so overwhelmed with what I need to learn I don't know where to begin!
Old 07-01-2007, 08:09 PM   #76
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
You crapped your pants and didn't find out until two days later, didn't you Kakero?
If I crapped my pants I would know it immediately wouldn't I? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2007, 09:16 PM   #77
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
That will forever remain a question if you don't play your cards on the table now, won't it? For all i know you're strapped in fluffy diapers and won't find out you crapped your pants until the warden allows you to turn it inside out.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:51 AM   #78
bubbe
Zhentarim Guard

new keyboard along with a new mouse today.. a logitech.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I think i'm pretty happy with it but will see that later when people starts to be active on IRC and such [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Saw a car hit another car today, but he stayed and wrote a note with his phonenumber and put it on the front window but I took the cars number anyway. ;P but the owner of the car never showed up while I was there and I didn't have time to wait so I left

going to work night tonight with an old "friend" from groundschool and I don't like him [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-02-2007, 01:49 PM   #79
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

Well hello ladies and gentlemen. its been awhile since ive been in the cafe. So i figured i'd drop in, grab a cup of coffee and say hello.

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:03 PM   #80
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
That will forever remain a question if you don't play your cards on the table now, won't it? For all i know you're strapped in fluffy diapers and won't find out you crapped your pants until the warden allows you to turn it inside out.
Looks like somebody is speaking from experience. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]