Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2003, 11:13 AM   #1
Arvon
Unicorn

Cartoon Psychoanalysis

Which is your favorite character?

1) Tazmanian Devil
2) Tweety
3) Marvin the Martian
4) Scooby Doo
5) Daffy Duck
6) Pepe LePew
7) Sylvester
8) Speedy Gonzales
9) Bugs bunny

Scroll down when you decide which one is your favorite. Remember, do not cheat. Pick your character before scrolling down.

If you like .............

1) Tasmanian Devil -> You are wacky and crazy!!! You are the centre of attention at parties. You love Food and are always causing chaos. When you are on a date, you're the one that makes the 1st move. Love comes and goes for you. Can you say "player"?!?

2) Tweety -> aaaaw you're soo CUTE!! Everyone loves you 'cause you're so adorable physically and mentally. Face it, people are jealous of you. Love is always there for you. You're the typical "long-relationship" kinda person. You LOVE cuddling but P.D.A is not your style. If something goes wrong in relationships (family, etc...) you always go to your friends for advice. Tweety-Lovers are great listeners.

3) Marvin the Martian -> You are DEFINITELY in control of your life. People say you're a "Control Freak". You're the kind of person who is ALWAYS paranoid with unimportant issues, but that's ok 'cause there is always someone there to relieve that paranoia. Love is very valuable to you. Relationships have been hardships for you but just remember that you're in control.

4) Scooby Doo -> Let's face it, people around you find you quite annoying sometimes. Whether it would be the whining or nagging, but it's driving your friends crazy. If you have problems in life, just keep them on the "DL". To get on the positive side of things, you are very helpful and you love to solve mysteries and problems. Love is a condition far away from your mind. The best advice for Scooby Doo Lovers is to deal with your problems on your OWN.

5) Daffy Duck -> You are annoying in this cute sorta way. People love being around you because of your utter goofiness. Making people laugh is your speciality. Daffy Lovers think there is a soul mate out there for everyone. Love is something you haven't found deeply yet but your "soul mate" will be there, CLOSER than you think.

6) Pepe Le Pew -> You are the sweetest and most loveable person there is. Guys/Girls love being around your "charmed" personality. When there is something you want, you will TRY to get it, no question about it, Pepe Lovers don't take NO for an answer. It's hard to please you but it is very easy for you to please others with your endearing inner-self. Love is here for you and always will be. Not only talking about boyfriends/girlfriends, but family or friends. If someone lets you down, there is always someone else that loves you and is there. I would have to say that Peppe Lovers are the luckiest.

7) Sylvester -> You are very fun-loving and easy to please. People are always talking behind your back because of their utter jealousy. Laughing is what you do best. Crying comes once in a life time for you. You are very unique in a good way. People wanna be like you and find you as a "cool" person. Love is easy for you to find. Your motto would probably be "smile".

8) Speedy Gonzales -> You are ambitious and always heading for your goal. You are a very "fast" thinker and intelligent. It's often genetic in Speedy Gonzales Lovers. Love comes once in a life-time, unfortunately, but you always have your family supporting you. For you, FAMILY always comes 1st.

9) Bugs Bunny -> You are definitely the bestest friend a person can ever have. You're wise and always thinking of ideas. Bugs lovers have nothing to worry about in life cause you always have solutions for everything. Love is ALWAYS there for you. Fooling around is your speciality. The word Relationship is not in your vocabulary.

53.7% of all statistics are made up
Old 08-02-2003, 05:36 PM   #2
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

What does it mean if your favorites are Yacko, Whaco and Dot?

It was kinda neat that I chose Speedy Gonzales and that description does come closest to me.
Old 08-02-2003, 08:20 PM   #3
Indemaijinj
Symbol of Cyric

Not my favourite, but I seem to be the "Scooby Doo type" (in other words pathetic mewling disgrace to my species).
Old 08-02-2003, 09:09 PM   #4
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Quote:
1) Tasmanian Devil -> You are wacky and crazy!!! You are the centre of attention at parties. You love Food and are always causing chaos. When you are on a date, you're the one that makes the 1st move. Love comes and goes for you. Can you say "player"?!?

LOL, that's great. Always causing chaos. Nice [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 08-02-2003, 10:25 PM   #5
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Arvon:
Scroll down when you decide which one is your favorite. Remember, do not cheat. Pick your character before scrolling down.

3) Marvin the Martian -> You are DEFINITELY in control of your life. People say you're a "Control Freak". You're the kind of person who is ALWAYS paranoid with unimportant issues, but that's ok 'cause there is always someone there to relieve that paranoia. Love is very valuable to you. Relationships have been hardships for you but just remember that you're in control.
Hey... that kinda fits
Old 08-03-2003, 04:44 AM   #6
GokuZool
Lord Ao

9) Bugs Bunny -> You are definitely the bestest friend a person can ever have. You're wise and always thinking of ideas. Bugs lovers have nothing to worry about in life cause you always have solutions for everything. Love is ALWAYS there for you. Fooling around is your speciality. The word Relationship is not in your vocabulary.

I like it
Old 08-03-2003, 01:45 PM   #7
liz76love
Dungeon Master

I picked scooby doo. And I dont think it fits my description at all. Annoying no... Just want those magical little scoobie snacks. [img]smile.gif[/img] I get the munchies yuo know.
Old 08-03-2003, 01:50 PM   #8
lord alex
Elite Waterdeep Guard

daffy duck
Old 08-03-2003, 06:05 PM   #9
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

i chose bugs bunny. and yes i am always giving people advice and helping people, but i like relationships....
Old 08-04-2003, 03:34 PM   #10
SomeGuy
Unicorn

7) Sylvester -> You are very fun-loving and easy to please. People are always talking behind your back because of their utter jealousy. Laughing is what you do best. Crying comes once in a life time for you. You are very unique in a good way. People wanna be like you and find you as a "cool" person. Love is easy for you to find. Your motto would probably be "smile".

Does this fit me? I'm not so sure...
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi