Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2001, 06:30 AM   #1
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

hehe, check out some holliday pictures! hehehe

hehe, well thought that we had to lighten up the people alittle bit!

HoOOoOoOOoOOwl!

And also serious! Don´t support Norway decision to shoot 50 wolverines!!!!

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 05-17-2001, 06:39 AM   #2
Rikard

What's special about that?
I can do that

------------------

-no text here, move along-

Old 05-17-2001, 06:49 AM   #3
Sir_Tainly

LOL,

"Wolves just wann have fun", wasn't that by Cindy PAWper

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 05-17-2001, 06:53 AM   #4
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:
LOL,

"Wolves just wann have fun", wasn't that by Cindy PAWper

Indeed, Mime after mime was allready taken!

------------------

Old 05-17-2001, 06:57 AM   #5
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Indeed, Mime after mime was allready taken!

hehehe

oh about Norway, its bad, Wolverine was the best X-man

------------------

Old 05-17-2001, 07:00 AM   #6
WOLFGIR

Quote:
hehehe

oh about Norway, its bad, Wolverine was the best X-man

Sure is, Norwayhave about 250 Wolverines that are part of a nordern tribe, Sweden have 350 and they are considered a dangered species here. Unfortunately thier survival are dependant on that the Norway part are kept alive!!

I´m sorry to have to say this, but sometimes NORWAY *Insert really bad word here!!!!*

------------------

Old 05-17-2001, 07:03 AM   #7
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Sure is, Norwayhave about 250 Wolverines that are part of a nordern tribe, Sweden have 350 and they are considered a dangered species here. Unfortunately thier survival are dependant on that the Norway part are kept alive!!

I´m sorry to have to say this, but sometimes NORWAY *Insert really bad word here!!!!*

What reason are Norway giving for the cull?

------------------

Old 05-17-2001, 07:10 AM   #8
WOLFGIR

Quote:
What reason are Norway giving for the cull?

Mainly that they´re scared for predators and that it is interfering with with their sheephearding!

They all scream about how expansive it is with fencing, and that country have no loans at all now!!!

Cheap bajtavrvtjvruvta49 sorry!
I don´t think I will discuss this more cause I´m way in to deep at one side. I´m no spokesman for animal rights but I think that we owe something back! We have almost exterminated all predators and in my view we need them if e are to have a fauna at all!

Mankind almost destroyed Yellostone park, the implantations of bears, wolves and other predators keep a natural stock of grazers. No cars in the park and if you have to many predators??

They are going to fight over the food and keep themslves controlled!

Well, I´m as stated before, if a man is eaten by a wolf, yeah, twice this has happend.. Attacks are more frequent, just around a twenty or so ...

So, I think that nature has a score to settle with us, not we with them!

Sorry, me carried away!

------------------

Old 05-17-2001, 08:55 AM   #9
Moni

WOLFGIR,
HILARIOUS PIC!

I understand your anger in the plight of the wolves...while I lived in AZ a dozen grey wolves were re-introduced to the wild there to re-inhabit the wilderness with their kind just to be killed off one by one by ranchers paranoid that thier stock might one day be attacked by them.

People suck.

I hope my beliefs that animals have souls is true as I plan on having a few wolves in my fold.

Hugs my friend and thank you for the laugh.

Moni

------------------

Old 05-17-2001, 09:00 AM   #10
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
WOLFGIR,
HILARIOUS PIC!

I understand your anger in the plight of the wolves...while I lived in AZ a dozen grey wolves were re-introduced to the wild there to re-inhabit the wilderness with their kind just to be killed off one by one by ranchers paranoid that thier stock might one day be attacked by them.

People suck.

I hope my beliefs that animals have souls is true as I plan on having a few wolves in my fold.

Hugs my friend and thank you for the laugh.

Moni

I really loved that PIC! Almost fell of my chair.

I don´t believe much in souls and all that, but I do believe that we have a responsibility cause animals aren´t dumb. They are as smart as they need to be to srvive. We people have maybe too much brains and a too wild imagination though..

I really love wolves and since most help animal gatherings are talking about cute ones or beatiful ones, I try to be the angry voice of the predators and ugly, strange ones instead.

i do support as much asI can spare, and I´m following some current projects that are to edcate people, mostly children, can´t learn a old dog to sit, and neither an old man it seems. So hopefully the next generation will care more about nature and well being and education and insight than in numbers at your bank account... (yeah right..)

------------------