Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2001, 08:57 PM   #21
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
onthepequod,
Isn't it neat?
Just think...my job IS remodeling at home!

I'm not sure that I want to talk to you anymore. But before I do that, I just want you to know that was a downright nasty thing to convey!

Ok, when you add in the rest (equating to the economic input of Cuba's GDP) I guess I'm not quite so envious.

Today I thought of you and the list you were going to post on n00bies thread when my wife advised me that I am a "trash producer" (apparently equating to the refuse output of Cuba). So if you need any, there is one for your list.

Enjoy your laundry.

[This message has been edited by onthepequod (edited 05-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by onthepequod (edited 05-15-2001).]
Old 05-15-2001, 09:01 PM   #22
Moni

LMAO! Rex AND his grandfather are both trash balancers! In the time it takes them to balance that last piece of trash on top of a full can, they COULD HAVE taken it out and relined the can! But NOOOOOOO!!!!! That's what they pay me for.

Still can't find that list...I may have deleted it and just thought I had it...it will come around again though, I have friends E-mail me stuff like that all the time!

Moni

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 05-15-2001).]

Old 05-15-2001, 09:06 PM   #23
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
LMAO! Rex AND his grandfather are both trash balancers! In the time it takes them to balance that last piece of trash on top of a full can, they COULD HAVE taken it out and relined the can! But NOOOOOOO!!!!! That's what they pay me for.

Moni

I'll have you know trash balancing is a skill you are born with. It's not something like rocket science, which can be learned. Apparently you are in the presence of sheer genius.
Old 05-16-2001, 09:18 AM   #24
Moni

I'll remember that the next time the trash gets balanced and I tip it trying to empty it causing a gravy filled TV dinner tray to fall gravy side down onto my just mopped floor and try my best not to get pissed off!

(I don't give them TV dinners BTW, Rex's mom often brings them over for grandpa for lunch...that reminds me I get to make a pot roast for dinner today! YUMMY!)

Moni

------------------

Old 05-16-2001, 09:30 AM   #25
Lord Shield

Personal vacation is different. I have 25 days a year (some workers have 20) and do not work weekends

Old 05-16-2001, 10:08 AM   #26
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
I'll remember that the next time the trash gets balanced and I tip it trying to empty it causing a gravy filled TV dinner tray to fall gravy side down onto my just mopped floor and try my best not to get pissed off!

(I don't give them TV dinners BTW, Rex's mom often brings them over for grandpa for lunch...that reminds me I get to make a pot roast for dinner today! YUMMY!)

Moni

I understand. I am a similar nemesis to a clean house. Be patient with us we are just Gorillas (if your wondering what I mean by this, see Larry OHF’s thread on father’s with daughters).
Old 05-16-2001, 10:13 AM   #27
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

well.... it's cool here in MI

thinking of going to the fleamarket this weekend... hm...
Old 05-16-2001, 01:31 PM   #28
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod;
I understand. I am a similar nemesis to a clean house. Be patient with us we are just Gorillas (if your wondering what I mean by this, see Larry OHF’s thread on father’s with daughters).
Oh I do understand...grandpa after all is 83 and has had a serious stroke...I even let it slide when he drops fried chicken, cake or bananas on the floor to share with the cats when I keep an empty cat dish right next to where he drops it. Patience is my middle name, well actually it is Renault but I am very patient~with grandpa at least...Rex has come to see me as some kind of clean freak on this side of bitch. It ticks him off that I remind him to throw away candy wrappers rather than leave them stack up around his PC or that I'll pick up garbage from next to his wastebasket and show it too him before I drop it in. He ought to feel lucky that I don't hand it to him and make him throw it away right! I just hate bugs and garbage is a sure way to attract the worst kinds!

Moni

------------------

Old 05-16-2001, 01:46 PM   #29
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Oh I do understand...grandpa after all is 83 and has had a serious stroke...I even let it slide when he drops fried chicken, cake or bananas on the floor to share with the cats when I keep an empty cat dish right next to where he drops it.
You have a kind and patient heart.
Old 05-16-2001, 01:57 PM   #30
Moni

Aw, thank you! He is a good man and has the best sense of humor I have ever seen in a man his age...I owe it to him to be patient and kind.

Moni

------------------