Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2001, 11:00 PM   #41
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

Is there ANY way I could teach him to lift a leg without embarassing myself? He pees like a girl and it embarasses me LOL!

Hmmm...

Nope, can't help. But thanks for the laughs.
Old 05-15-2001, 11:20 PM   #42
Moni

You bet my friend!

I was afraid there was no way to literally teach him, I guess I'll have to get over it!

Moni

------------------

Old 05-15-2001, 11:42 PM   #43
Moni

Alrighty friends, I have to get some sleep!
Long day of "work" tomorrow ( onthepequod, I am actually going to mop & stuff LOL!)

Night everyone!
Love yas!

Moni

------------------

Old 05-16-2001, 04:54 AM   #44
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

OK, some rumbling about dogs..

If you donīt feel like using a choke leash (did I get that one right?) you can also take the dog hard by the scruff. Donīt worry, itīs made to be taken rough. In wild both cats and dogs use the skin on the neck to carry and to throw around the puppies both to er carry them and to teach them. This is to use the "pup" behaviour since most raising of a dog means that we keep them as pups and encourage that behaviour to have total control over them. (In wild most dogs get to be grown up first when they can freely hunt and kill prey.)

Just something that might be of interest... *walks whistling away*

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 05-16-2001, 08:48 AM   #45
Moni

WOLFGIR,
Yes, I know that one and I do take advantage of it.
It seems Bubba is the only cat that the pup won't chase (figuring it must have been Bubba who gave him the what for) whenever I am withing reach of the pup as he is readying himself to give in and chase, I push him down gently but firmly right at the scruff of the neck. He understands my posistion of authority and won't chase as long as I am within reach. He needs to stop it all together or I'm going to buy a bullwhip!

Moni

------------------

Old 05-16-2001, 09:00 AM   #46
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
WOLFGIR,
Yes, I know that one and I do take advantage of it.
It seems Bubba is the only cat that the pup won't chase (figuring it must have been Bubba who gave him the what for) whenever I am withing reach of the pup as he is readying himself to give in and chase, I push him down gently but firmly right at the scruff of the neck. He understands my posistion of authority and won't chase as long as I am within reach. He needs to stop it all together or I'm going to buy a bullwhip!

Moni

Hehe! U misunderstood me!
hehe, he has to chase the cats! LOL Havenīt you seen the new upcomming movie Cats vs dogs? I saw the teaser yesterday and nearly fell of my chair with laughter..

Go to www.apple.com choose Quicktime and trailer and look up cats rules!

Your in for a laugh I guarantee!!

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 05-16-2001, 01:41 PM   #47
Moni

WOLFGIR,
I'll have to download Quicktime and get back to you on Cats & Dogs.

In the meantime (LOL) my dogs does not HAVE to chase the cats, he chooses to.
The other two dogs we have are really good friends of the cats and Maggie (one of our female cats) is just miserable that she can't socialize with her best friends, the dogs. Hopefully he'll grow out of it or at least mellow out about it when we get him fixed.

I saw a link to the movie Memento on the apple site...check it out. We saw it last Saturday and it was a very interesting piece of work!

Moni

------------------

Old 05-16-2001, 01:43 PM   #48
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Hopefully he'll grow out of it or at least mellow out about it when we get him fixed.

Moni! How could you?!?
Old 05-16-2001, 01:47 PM   #49
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

How could she not, onthepequod? Unless one plans to be a breeder, not spaying or neutering one's pets is one of the cruelest things one can do. There's enough homeless cats and dogs running around without adding to that population...not to mention that animals when in heat start roaming and often end up as "roadkill"...sorry for being so graphic.

Just my opinion...

Old 05-16-2001, 01:49 PM   #50
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Ooops...Sorry, Onthepequod! I see your "wink" icon now...realize it was a joke! Apologies to you.

Still, it's an important thing to remember.

Okay, back to my hole...*sigh*