Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2001, 09:35 AM   #11
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well Cloudbringer, I have this nice little Wolfie here but I don´t know if anyone can see it.. Hope you can otherwise tell me.. Hey I like ém too. And I like to scratched behind the ears!

And thanks for the support!! Hugs to you!
Old 02-20-2001, 10:36 AM   #12
Tobbin_OHF

I'm gonna go on a limb here and say it's because you are using a static IP address rather than a dynamic one. In the properties of your pic, it lists exact numbers for the beginning of the webpage. Is there an actual address that you can use? Something like http://www.yahoo.com instead of http://192.36.57.0? From the numbers, it's looking more and more like you have it saved on your network somewhere and it is giving you the numbers as a sort of shorthand to reference to your pic. That's why I was suggesting that if you could get to your webpage without using your tools (getting their like we would) that it would give you the right address for you to use. Memnoch has offered to give you space on his website to host your pic. We know that his signature works, so you may want to go that route til you can get yours stable. Good luck with it whatever you do though.

Old 02-20-2001, 10:38 AM   #13
Tobbin_OHF

I see that you were doing that even as I was typing it. Congrats. I see it again.

Old 02-20-2001, 10:39 AM   #14
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

The Wolf rocks Wolfgir, very cool.
Old 02-20-2001, 10:40 AM   #15
WOLFGIR

I´m afraid you´re right. Wel li have to sign up for a webpage somewhere then outside this network, but you would be able to see him now right? I have the non-static webreference now... Well well, i appreciate all your help guys and ladies! You´re truly are awesome!
Old 02-20-2001, 10:46 AM   #16
WOLFGIR

Thanks guys!!

Well Yorick, you are a man of lyric talent, can you give me some ideas about a signature text to?
And by the way, somthing fun too, i startde out a little idea of making a new text to Yellowbrick road for irenicus, called him a Lizard..
We´re off to see the lizard, the igsignifficant lizard of Amn, (though OHF sounded better hehe)

Well my spelling is terrible and my music ear has fallen off due to all the howling
Old 02-20-2001, 11:58 AM   #17
Tobbin_OHF

Just in case someone is reading this and they couldn't get the line above to work that I put in, it's because it should be (img=http://webpage.com/image.gif) Sorry about that, I was typing by memory which can be a very bad thing. Especially for someone that thinks dyslexic as well as types and writes that way too.