Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2002, 08:23 PM   #1
tectuktitlay
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've just uploaded the second (and probably last) part of my Undying wall sets over in the forum section on the Old One's website ( http://www.highschool-athome.com:8080/ ). This time around I've included some more walls, a few doors, a couple of overlays, and somethimg I though DC could really use, a selection of tombstones.
tectuktitlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2002, 10:04 AM   #2
The Old One
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Your graphics are great, so why are these the last? Are you getting tired of DC or just don't have the time. We need to get you working on some overland wall sets so we don't have to use those stupid overland maps anymore. We need some that depict (roads, buildings, pic of store, castle, etc) maybe even tombstones, he he. Another thing that players want are some wallsets that have people, like bartenders, storekeepers, etc. This would really improve on DC. I'm working on and overland module, but mostly only have trees and depict roads by using the railing wall sets.
The Old One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2002, 11:27 AM   #3
tectuktitlay
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I just ment that I wasn't planning on converting any more Undying walls. If anybody else needs anything, feel free to tell me and I'll see what I can do.
Old 06-21-2002, 11:34 AM   #4
tectuktitlay
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Oh yah, when you say you want wall sets with people, do you mean sprites or actual wall sets?
Old 06-21-2002, 03:46 PM   #5
The Old One
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by tectuktitlay:
Oh yah, when you say you want wall sets with people, do you mean sprites or actual wall sets?
What we need is wallsets to be able to use, like for a store clerk, where you see him before you move into space. Sprites are only after. Also If wall sets could be made for little buildings to put on an overland type map, such as castle, town, church, etc. This way players would see a miniture of the building or item on the map without actually moveing to the spot, then when players face the item or building they would receive the event.
Old 06-22-2002, 03:11 PM   #6
tectuktitlay
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I don't know exactly what sort of people-walls you're looking for, but I've had an idea. I've been messing around with hero machine (www.heromachine.com) and you should be able to design what you want, resize the picture and run it through easytex. What do you think?
Old 06-23-2002, 12:07 PM   #7
The Old One
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by tectuktitlay:
I don't know exactly what sort of people-walls you're looking for, but I've had an idea. I've been messing around with hero machine (www.heromachine.com) and you should be able to design what you want, resize the picture and run it through easytex. What do you think?
I have no skills in graphics at all, not able to draw a straight line, he he. But I will check out the site you mentiond and make a post on my site for others to be able to see it. Maybe others who are artists can check it out, thanks.
Old 06-23-2002, 08:24 PM   #8
tectuktitlay
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You don't have to be able to draw, that's what's so cool about it. You just pick a template (fantasy human/humanoid, superhero, etc.), the components you want (clothing/armor, hair style, etc.), and your colors. I also tried making a wallset out of the picture, and it works. Just use the smaller size (112 x 134) when running it through easytex as the larger size (224 x 268) leaves lines and gaps in the picture.