Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2002, 05:10 AM   #1
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Stupid I know, but...

What sort of order (if any) do the recent visitor names come up? - I mean it can't be alphabetical and it's nothing to do with the number of posts!

So what is it? Does everyone view the names in the same order? Is it something to do with how long they've been in the forum? Is it based on when the last post was made?

It's not like I'm losing sleep (yet [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) but everytime I come visit IW it bugs me, please help me to solve this abnormal question, if only for mine own sanity [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2002, 05:17 AM   #2
Lavindathar
Harper

It's been bugging me, and I HAVE been losing sleep!

I thought it was time spent logged in, but I know I'm wrong now as the order changes too often!
Old 04-08-2002, 05:26 AM   #3
Jorath Calar
Harper

I think it's the order of which you load the page, if you refresh twice, you see your name pretty close to the start...
it would make most sense... but then again, it's me... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2002, 05:39 AM   #4
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
I think it's the order of which you load the page, if you refresh twice, you see your name pretty close to the start...
it would make most sense... but then again, it's me... [img]smile.gif[/img]
By gad, you could be onto something here old boy. Do we have a second opinion on this.

On a side note has anyone noticed how cool it is to type opinion... opinion... onion is even better... onion onion onion onion hehe...
Old 04-08-2002, 07:00 AM   #5
Epona
Zartan

You need to get out more.

Can I drill you about this? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2002, 07:48 AM   #6
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Another thing which has been bothering me is that when you vote in a poll the % is in black and is hard to see on a brown backround [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2002, 08:47 AM   #7
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Can I drill you about this? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
oh NO epona, They got you TOO!!

And yes its based on when you log in and nothing more... I hate the way it wraps my /) at the beginign and the eathkiller is at the other end. peopled used to tease me about my name being NEATHkiller when they saw it

If I knew that I could i'd've written it like Î)3å†/-/KÎLLé® -ÇK+ a long time ago!

then it would get wrapped around and you really couldn't tell what the heck it said... lol
Old 04-08-2002, 08:59 AM   #8
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL! You folks need some fresh air! Get out, get away from the computer...... ROTFL!

I do think the refresh/log onto a page timing is the key...but *gasps for air laugning* I never even thought about it until I say this post!

HI EPONA!!!
Old 04-08-2002, 04:51 PM   #9
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
oh NO epona, They got you TOO!!

Ah, the mysterious 'they' strike again. Or maybe I got 'them'?
Old 04-08-2002, 05:32 PM   #10
Blade
Emerald Dragon

LoL you do need to get out more [img]tongue.gif[/img] here is an easy solution just don't look at the recent visitor's list only look at who is here atm.